What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I've been saying all along: Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty or otherwise" and I see we got our answer today but at a great price to the accused.

I've been saying all along: Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty or otherwise" and I see we got our answer today but at a great price to the accused.

If you are talking about what I think you are talking about, they aren't done from what I am reading. Instead of accepting the outcome, they are talking about taking the next step if they come to power in the next election and changing what was decided today.

This country sure is unrecognizable compared to just few short years ago.

every day is a new day, however, when you are struggling to make ends meet, that's when it becomes unbearable!

every day is a new day, however, when you are struggling to make ends meet, that's when it becomes unbearable!

I was going to write something else here but once I read your post I realize how that I am truly blessed. Thanks.

I was going to write something else here but once I read your post I realize how that I am truly blessed. Thanks.
no biggie. everyone who knows what this is like, including me, knows its hard , but somehow we manage. But dang it bites sometimes!

I am thinking after work, I got to do laundry.

Feeling bad that I've been off this site for so long. And also for not keeping up with ASL. So sloppy now and forgot many words. Got back into it when I was talking to a coworker who recently had sudden hearing loss and found we were yelling at each other and escalating to "NEVERMIND!" It's been hard to keep up with here - I'm no fountain of interesting things to talk about, add that to small meetups composed of students, deaf cliques, and my general discomfort. Yes, I'm oral, my hearing continues to take a dive, sorry I'm concentrating so hard that I stop moving my eyebrows, and I mean no disrespect by being slow or not remembering something. Also, can we please not discuss politics any more? Really need to get into regular practice, been in receptive mode too long.

Today with the pressure change (Thanks, Michael), I'm also in serious pain, worse ringing, and feels like my ear is underwater.

Feeling bad that I've been off this site for so long. And also for not keeping up with ASL. So sloppy now and forgot many words. Got back into it when I was talking to a coworker who recently had sudden hearing loss and found we were yelling at each other and escalating to "NEVERMIND!" It's been hard to keep up with here - I'm no fountain of interesting things to talk about, add that to small meetups composed of students, deaf cliques, and my general discomfort. Yes, I'm oral, my hearing continues to take a dive, sorry I'm concentrating so hard that I stop moving my eyebrows, and I mean no disrespect by being slow or not remembering something. Also, can we please not discuss politics any more? Really need to get into regular practice, been in receptive mode too long.

Today with the pressure change (Thanks, Michael), I'm also in serious pain, worse ringing, and feels like my ear is underwater.
:wave: Sorry you're in pain. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks, you keeping dry? I have to pick up the kids today and run a few errands.
It’s wet here now , but I made it into the office without getting wet earlier.
Hoping it’s not too bad when it’s time to go home

Thinking of the love of my life, my doggie...now has a heart mummer...(#4 on the scale of 1-6)...Otherwise, she is doing fine...Vet was surprised we take daily walks of 6 blocks, depending on the weather. But I've noticed she will sit down and take a small "break" at times....she loves the outdoors.

Hi all, have missed being on the threads. My brother has been in hospice and he recently died at the age of 53 from non alcoholic liver cirrhosis. Beginning to feel like my perky self again....:)

Hi all, have missed being on the threads. My brother has been in hospice and he recently died at the age of 53 from non alcoholic liver cirrhosis. Beginning to feel like my perky self again....:)

That is so sad, wish you well during your time of grievance. :hug:

Back