What are you thinking about? Part VIII

It does. It also means Minnesotans are just beginning to thaw out this time of year. They even wear hoodies in July. :)
How would you know? Have I ever sent you a picture wearing a hoodie in July?

A tiny house with huge gun-safe, big screen, recliner, and fridge. Am I missing anything?

Replace the gun safe with lots of outlets, excellent WiFi and a tub and I'm happy.

Neither one of you want a bed or a way to cook inside? The weather will not always let you grill outside and you do need to get some sleep even if you don't need it for any of the other uses of a bed.

Neither one of you want a bed or a way to cook inside? The weather will not always let you grill outside and you do need to get some sleep even if you don't need it for any of the other uses of a bed.

Really now...

to me a Bedroom and a way to cook would already be standard in the tiny house (or any house)
Plus it's assumed (well for me apparently) that a bed is par for the course. I could always sleep in the recliner too (in fact one of my friends did that- she said it was easier on her back- that was only 1 of the reasons tho..I knew the other). Or an air mattress and sleeping bag...:)

But yes... just for you... Yes I'd like a bed and microwave. I'm not much of a cook (not fond of doing it) so a microwave and stove is about my limit.

I would have a bed in the loft with solar panels of course propane in case of emergency, a wood stove to cut down small trees if any and or get limbs ( preferably ) a shower/toilet, sitting area to eat with a small table, a small garden ( window ), small light porch, and of course a small dog or cat. I prefer to be alone, i dont need a man, thats why I have sharp knives, a iron cast pan :D:D:D

And.... of course, get a food truck for a living!

Tearing my hair out, but I don't have any. Lol
About a month ago I let a former worker and his girlfriend squat on my property. They were homeless and I let them camp out in my work van. That sounds cruel, but hey, I fired him some time ago for stealing from me, and I even let them use a portable air conditioner. Anyway, a couple weeks ago they stole a truck from me, as well as a few other things. I reported it to the police. Last week his girlfriend was arrested in another county, and she was in the truck. Russel (yep, his name) called me to say that if I do not drop charges against her, he will be coming after me. To make a long story short, he was arrested in yet another county. I honestly want to drop all charges, but my family are screamers.
I really do not know what to do.

Tearing my hair out, but I don't have any. Lol
About a month ago I let a former worker and his girlfriend squat on my property. They were homeless and I let them camp out in my work van. That sounds cruel, but hey, I fired him some time ago for stealing from me, and I even let them use a portable air conditioner. Anyway, a couple weeks ago they stole a truck from me, as well as a few other things. I reported it to the police. Last week his girlfriend was arrested in another county, and she was in the truck. Russel (yep, his name) called me to say that if I do not drop charges against her, he will be coming after me. To make a long story short, he was arrested in yet another county. I honestly want to drop all charges, but my family are screamers.
I really do not know what to do.
You did the right thing... make sure you have something to protect yourself. You never know what kind of weirdos thats out there. I am sorry to hear that it happen to you. I know the feeling of someone taking advantage of our kindness, some people will just walk all over you until you put a stop to it, thats when sometimes kindness turns into stand firm and I am not going to take this crap anymore. You did what you had to do. I will be praying for your protection. Stay strong and firm in what you thought was and is the right thing to do.

No good deed goes unpunished I’m afraid. His threats are a criminal offense. Tell the police and or have something special waiting for him if he shows up.

Wow, a lot going on there, Beo. Be careful and watch your butt. You need to get police involved, it sounds like.

Back