What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thinking about a prick who made an attempt to use our credit card to purchase almost $500 of Nike stuff. Really? Thanks goodness the credit card company alerted us. Hope he got caught. We're waiting for new credit cards' arrival in a few days. It is going to take up my time to update everything with new credit card. Not my favorite part!

You were supposed to be there at 7:11 am. you’re waiting for 7:11 tonight?

51 is not old. I’m only a few years behind you. :)
Well I don’t feel all that old. I’m still very immature for my age. It’s true though. 7-11-67. That adds up to 51 with my math. :D

You were supposed to be there at 7:11 am. you’re waiting for 7:11 tonight?

51 is not old. I’m only a few years behind you. :)
I never got my Slurpee. I couldn’t break away to go get it. Boo. There’s always next year. :D

It appears I missed your post. Happy Birthday, The Finlander. Hope you had a cake and enjoy your special day. I confess, I haven't touched Slurpee in almost 14 years.

Thinking about a prick who made an attempt to use our credit card to purchase almost $500 of Nike stuff. Really? Thanks goodness the credit card company alerted us. Hope he got caught. We're waiting for new credit cards' arrival in a few days. It is going to take up my time to update everything with new credit card. Not my favorite part!

I'm sorry to hear that.. I had this happen to me and my sister. Fortunately the bank stopped it when someone attempted to use our card. They issued the replacement promptly. It's a major headache to update the card.. I dislike thieves.

Back