What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thank you :D

Got new headphones. Thinking I need Janis Joplin to melt my brains.

I'm thinking about finishing my Master's degree, the fact that I would really like to do more school afterwards, finding a job, and getting married in July.

Left Ear....been aching for a week now...same ear with so many prior surgeries. See my ENT Monday....had my left eye Implant 2 weeks ago. (right eye was done last year)...vision is much better, but still will have to get glasses...

damn, I ate too much food. on the other hand, cant complains, I should be counting my blessing.

full to the top of my lungs. OMG! Now I am going to watch beaches.. The MOVIE!

I am thinking , how much I miss my keyboard. The last one broke. Searching to get a new one.

Looking for captioning services to give to my cohort instructor at the bootcamp I just finished. He's interested in getting all the videos he recorded of the lectures captioned (there's at least 11 weeks worth- 2-3 hours each day lol)... they all learned a LOT about accessibility and accommodations for deaf & low vision during my time there! (I swear they're going to miss all my interpreters more than me...Hmmm :hmm:).

If anyone has ideas or knows of any please pass them on. The videos are mainly of him demonstrating coding, showing results of code etc and him voicing over. Others in my cohort wanted the videos...he said this was the most videos he's ever done in his 4-5 years of teaching. Also interested in possible future captioning of any videos.

I'm thinking about my sister - she will going to Air Force BMT (bootcamp) in Texas on May 15 and we will traveling to Texas to watch her graduation in July, so I hopefully she goes well with training and I know that she is brave woman.

I'm thinking about cat - my family have to put 12 years old cat down today after abscess went burst and she was in severe pain, also vet said that she has diabetes, kidney disease and mostly blind. I reminded my family that cat didn't feel well since before Halloween last year, but progressed worsen. I can't believe that two of our cats shunned her.
I'm sorry about your cat. :(

Left Ear....been aching for a week now...same ear with so many prior surgeries. See my ENT Monday....had my left eye Implant 2 weeks ago. (right eye was done last year)...vision is much better, but still will have to get glasses...
The older we get, the more "patching up" we need. Hang in there. :)

Think of Reba every time I watch "This Old House" on PBS. They are working on two houses in Charleston currently.

I am thinking about making my own ”The Cars” t-shirt. They recently, got inducted in the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame.

It’s going to be a cool tee, found some iron -on paper and print the pic on it. Going to use sparkling letters that say, The Cars. A group pic from 1979 Candy-O album. Super excited about my project. I hope it comes out good.

Back