What are you thinking about? Part VIII

thinking of going to bed a bit early tonight. hard day at work

spring is here, well sort of... I can smell the flowers here. :D ahhhh spring is
finally here!

I swear mother nature is just weird! one day its 50 degrees here then the next its 70 degrees, it's like it can`t make its mind up

I'm thinking about my sister - she will going to Air Force BMT (bootcamp) in Texas on May 15 and we will traveling to Texas to watch her graduation in July, so I hopefully she goes well with training and I know that she is brave woman.

I'm thinking about cat - my family have to put 12 years old cat down today after abscess went burst and she was in severe pain, also vet said that she has diabetes, kidney disease and mostly blind. I reminded my family that cat didn't feel well since before Halloween last year, but progressed worsen. I can't believe that two of our cats shunned her.

Thinking being in a jacuzzi tub and some drinks is very much needed relaxation. :)

Thinking of coloring my hair a brighter red. The one now, is deep dark red.

I'm thinking about my sister - she will going to Air Force BMT (bootcamp) in Texas on May 15 and we will traveling to Texas to watch her graduation in July, so I hopefully she goes well with training and I know that she is brave woman.

I'm thinking about cat - my family have to put 12 years old cat down today after abscess went burst and she was in severe pain, also vet said that she has diabetes, kidney disease and mostly blind. I reminded my family that cat didn't feel well since before Halloween last year, but progressed worsen. I can't believe that two of our cats shunned her.

Cats got no reason, just their own way.
I am truly sorry to learn of your family cat.
Just remember and love it.

I feel proud of your sister for many other reasons other than succeeding Air Force boot camp.
She will, you know.

Back