What are you thinking about? Part VIII

That makes it look like he wants to share a birthday with me on the 2nd.
Haha maybe, I am in the hospital now with contractions but I don't know if they will get strong enough for him to come out. My mom's birthday is tomorrow and my little brothers the day after maybe he just wants to share a birthday haha.

Thinking and praying for my dad and friends in the affected areas in Houston. It's pretty bad down there from Harvey. Dad is okay.. some friend's homes got flooded.

Got word from my dad, he has 6 inches of water in the house and rising. Please pray for the affected people in Houston. :(

Does he have to evacuate?

Some of the streets in his area are mandatory evacuation. I haven't heard from dad since this morning. We've been in constant touch since Harvey hit.

Some of the streets in his area are mandatory evacuation. I haven't heard from dad since this morning. We've been in constant touch since Harvey hit.
I hope your dad is ok. I hope there is not too much damage to the house. Does he have basement?

Oh, I hope you hear from him soon! :(

Haha maybe, I am in the hospital now with contractions but I don't know if they will get strong enough for him to come out. My mom's birthday is tomorrow and my little brothers the day after maybe he just wants to share a birthday haha.
That would be a lovely birthday for your mom a new grandson! Good luck !

Got word from my dad, he has 6 inches of water in the house and rising. Please pray for the affected people in Houston. :(
Hope it doesn't get worse from there, though my sis has told me runoff from higher elevations will become an additional problem on top of what has fallen. She is dry but stranded. Hope for your dad's safety.

Here's an example of how bad things could quickly get

IMG_0509.jpg

Back