What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Is anyone going to effected by the hurricanes that coming ? If so be safe !

Noone is going to be effected by it but I don't know if anyone here at AD is going to be affected by it. It may be hitting Florida's Gulf coast.
Makes me wonder if she now has Reba on her ignore list...

Who know.. bet she has Calvin there now too.

e370125d62225014aecf1cb0cc086dc9.jpg

What about you and TCS? I have lost track of storm names but remember seeing reports about moving up the east coast.
Hermine should be a tropical storm by the time it touches our coast. Schools are cancelled for Friday.

I looks like we could some rain on Monday and wind at 19 MPH . We could really use the rain , I saw on the news there are signs up in some cities warning people to not park their cars next to trees and to be careful walking to close to trees b/c they're so dried out from the drought . Branches are falling off like crazy , :(.

How tired and sore my feet are, from the fair. I'm sinking into the tub when we get home which is soon. I took lots of pics but too tired to post them right now. Tomorrow.

I looks like we could some rain on Monday and wind at 19 MPH . We could really use the rain , I saw on the news there are signs up in some cities warning people to not park their cars next to trees and to be careful walking to close to trees b/c they're so dried out from the drought . Branches are falling off like crazy , :(.
That 19 mph is probably the forward travel speed, not the storm's strength.

Massachusetts where you live and Upstate, New York where I live won't get hit by the storm. https://weather.com/storms/hurricane-central/hermine-2016/AL092016

That's really bad can't park next to trees due to weak branches.

We have a drought too nothing like the one you have.

That's really bad can't park next to trees due to weak branches.

We have a drought too nothing like the one you have.
Yeah I don't park my car next to trees anymore if we do get high wind this weekend a lot of trees and power lines will go down .

Back