What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I also learned today that bug exterminators are called bugmen. Lol.

Thinking the apt complex has turned off the apt heaters now that it's mid-March since they didn't turn the heaters on till mid-Oct. My feeties are cold, so I brought out my small space heater to warm them up.

Thinking the apt complex has turned off the apt heaters now that it's mid-March since they didn't turn the heaters on till mid-Oct. My feeties are cold, so I brought out my small space heater to warm them up.

The most units in any building that I ever lived in was 8. We were each on a separate meter for our electric and gas. So it was up to us what temp we wanted it as we were paying for it individually. Water/sewer and trash collection was included. The building was put up before cable TV was common here so there was a tower for TV. If you wanted cable you paid for your own installation and monthly fee.

Thinking: I did my primary ballot today, was it meaningless? Are the winners predeterminded? Anyone hear (pun intended) that before?

I am thinking no one mess with the captain :gorgeous2:

My sweet kitty. She died two years ago today, and very unexpectedly. It makes St. Patrick's Day a little not-so-fun for me :(

I am thinking about watching Pee-wee's big holiday on Netflix. It's a Netflix original film. Netflix seems to bring back bunch of old films and some their own tv shows such as Fuller House is one of them.

Wondering why some people think it's unusual for animals to show "human" characteristics but they have no problem treating their pets like human babies.

I don't want to be at work today :ugh2: 7:30am is way to early for me to be at work .

Nothing in particular. Just something that crossed my mind.

Gotcha. This wasn't about me missing my kitty right? I was just curious. Some people (not here) think I'm nuts for caring about my kitties and doggies so I was wondering ...

Gotcha. This wasn't about me missing my kitty right? I was just curious. Some people (not here) think I'm nuts for caring about my kitties and doggies so I was wondering ...
Oh, no. Not in reference to that. So sorry that you thought I might have been referencing that. Nothing wrong with missing beloved pets.

I was thinking more of the dressing up pets, taking pets everywhere, even in strollers, etc. Yet, some of these people are amazed that animals have parental instincts, etc.

Oh, no. Not in reference to that. So sorry that you thought I might have been referencing that. Nothing wrong with missing beloved pets.

I was thinking more of the dressing up pets, taking pets everywhere, even in strollers, etc. Yet, some of these people are amazed that animals have parental instincts, etc.

Thank you, and that makes perfect sense.

What is the difference between well-known member and active member? I thought they are same thing.

I was going to send the White House an email and it web site and Obama web site are being show to not be safe according to my computer protection .
What is the difference between well-known member and active member? I thought they are same thing.
Can you be both ?

Back