What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thinking words to a song one year older and deeper in debt no get them words out of me head

Caz...one of my wishes for 2016 is that you will still keep me cracking up!....:lol:...I remember that song too...forgot the rest of the lyrics tho'....Your're just a baby at 65!....

Thinking words to a song one year older and deeper in debt no get them words out of me head

Here ya go Caz:

Sixteen Tons

Tennessee Ernie Ford

Some people say a man is made outta' mud
A poor man's made outta' muscle and blood
Muscle and blood and skin and bones
A mind that's a-weak and a back that's strong
You load sixteen tons, what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store
I was born one mornin' when the sun didn't shine
I picked up my shovel and I walked to the mine
I loaded sixteen tons of number 9 coal
And the store boss said "Well, a-bless my soul"
You load sixteen tons, what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter, don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store
I was born one mornin', it was drizzlin' rain
Fightin' and trouble are my middle name
I was… Full lyrics on Google Play

That the song I was thinking of them words but don't want meet St. Peter yet

One hour I year older so depressing.all year I thought I was 64 husband just told me I 65 even more depressing...fire works going off now but me and friend she fallen asleep and husband 100 miles away I drank half bottle of bailys.i wish frigging 12 hurry up I get go to bed so tired.
I staying with Iranian family at the moment they more Christmas and new year than me and they muslims

So it was your birthday yesterday ? :birthday: !

Don't feel so bad , my daughter called me b/c her college wanted to just how I was ! I had said I was the same age for 2 years on my daughter college application , I forgot how old I was and I younger than you .

I am thinking just where is our plow guy getting the sand from he using on our driveway , I am finding good size rocks all over my condo driveway and hope they won't damage
people cars .The rocks are flying out the sander truck !

No me birthday was September but for twenty years I not celebrated it or think about it.I been 59 for 7 years now I surppose I better be 60 but I try see how much more I can push 59

Thinking about the things that I am thankful for in 2015. The new year to be thankful for the good/ bad everything happens for a reason.

What day of the week is it? I need a job just so I can keep track of time. :D

What all does it involve?

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Plaster and just smoothing and spreading it out to try to get a smooth surface. Harder than it looks.

thinking how funny that one of my aunt's good friend is the cousin of the hubby of my high school classmate. The hubby used to work with my ex hubby for a landscaping business. Small world.

No me birthday was September but for twenty years I not celebrated it or think about it.I been 59 for 7 years now I surppose I better be 60 but I try see how much more I can push 59

Damn ! Were do you buy your calendars that let you stay the same age for 7 years ! Jack Benny was 39 yo forever ! :lol:

Thinking I should get off my butt. And should go for a walk later today.

Today my husband and I are going over to my parent's place for a belated holiday gathering. We postponed it due to my young dog's knee surgery.
So we're having a Thanksgiving meal this afternoon. I went over to their place yesterday for a while to help my mom with some of the preparations.
It will be fun:)

Today my husband and I are going over to my parent's place for a belated holiday gathering. We postponed it due to my young dog's knee surgery.
So we're having a Thanksgiving meal this afternoon. I went over to their place yesterday for a while to help my mom with some of the preparations.
It will be fun:)

Have fun , I bet your dog will have fun too!

I am thinking why do TV shows take long breaks today , Grimm is not back on until Jan.29 and Bones is not back until April or May ??

:ty:

my dad was just telling me how many of the shows he likes are on hiatus now....have heard Bones is a very good show particularly

:ty:

my dad was just telling me how many of the shows he likes are on hiatus now....have heard Bones is a very good show particularly

I have nothing to watch b/c I only basic cable . There are too many reality shows on that I don't watch . I read Bones rating is going down so it might not be on a lot longer . :(

we only have basic cable too.

The very first reality show - Survivor 1 - was intriguing - the first time. for some episodes. the whole Reality thing got really old, really fast.
I don't watch any of them.

That's too bad about Bones. There's so many shows my hub and I liked, that got canceled. All sci fi shows.

we only have basic cable too.

The very first reality show - Survivor 1 - was intriguing - the first time. for some episodes. the whole Reality thing got really old, really fast.
I don't watch any of them.

That's too bad about Bones. There's so many shows my hub and I liked, that got canceled. All sci fi shows.

I really got into Grimm I watched it when it first came out then stopped but picked up on it really like it . I am feeling very grim waiting for it to come back on. I knew Juliette wasn't really dead so I want to see what happen next.

Back