What are you thinking about? Part VIII

How about 6 sizes larger?...LOL,,late last year while I was in the hospital and Rehab...I had forgotton to pack my panties....my sons came to see me, and I told them they had to go to Walmart and buy me some panties....(the look on their face).....

:lol:

Funny story! (Glad you're out of rehab now, though!)

Green font is hard to read on my phone.

Same here. But, I'm past the point of caring about green fonts on my phone anymore. Anyone who wants to show zero respect for those who can't read color fonts isn't worthy of my reading their posts anyway. I feel for all the colorblind or deafblind members here who end up having to read "gobbledygookyoucannottreadthishahahaha".

Bit brain dead today.on anti biotics so tired just rested..Read about lady called Amy peeks thrown paper out so not 100%sure her name but so impressed she asking women all over world for help I want to but can find nothing online.Thinking some wonderful people in world like think more people are than not

Thank you all! :)

No, he resides in Michigan. He's the last surviving grandparents, grandma passed on in 2008. Grandparents on my mom's side is long gone with grandpa passed on days before Christmas in 2006.
I'm sorry that he is the last of your grandparents. That is sad when the last of a generation departs.

I pray that you and your family will be comforted during this difficult time. :hug:

Thinking about sleep and how to get some. Last night I got about 30 minutes, tonight it's 2:35am and still awake. My neck has been in terrible shape which makes it difficult to get comfortable. Plus, my little dog likes to take over the whole bed. I would be totally happy with four solid hours with no interruptions. That would make me a happy camper.

Thinking about how much I need to do today and not wanting to do it after spending 10 hours on a trip yesterday.

Thinking about sleep and how to get some. Last night I got about 30 minutes, tonight it's 2:35am and still awake. My neck has been in terrible shape which makes it difficult to get comfortable. Plus, my little dog likes to take over the whole bed. I would be totally happy with four solid hours with no interruptions. That would make me a happy camper.

Do have a neck heat wrap you can put in your microwave ? I use mine when my neck hurts and it the heat helps me fall asleep. Yeah can you tell how on earth can a small dog take over the whole bed ??? Some people take a warn shower before going bed to help them relax before.

I'm sorry you can't get enough sleep. I know how miserable that is (minus the dog part :giggle: ) .

Just wondering

I was thinking about something that came up at my workplace. Isn't it illegal for a dr.'s office not to provide an interpreter. Sometimes I notice that they will other times I step in and sign for the lady I work for because the dr's office did not provide it. That seems very unfair to me and I thought that it was illegal not to provide one. What are your thoughts on this? :hmm:

Seem like Colds/flus are everywhere this past week or so, i am thinking i am ready to get over this cold i am having.

Seem like Colds/flus are everywhere this past week or so, i am thinking i am ready to get over this cold i am having.

Same here, though my cold isn't too bad. Not like the ones I used to get in my younger days.

Hope you feel better soon.

Back