What are you thinking about? Part VIII

so easy to get guns in America I not understanding how or who did not twig something wrong buying that amount so I suspect others must be involved..that baby the carers of child must been aware nobody just leaves a child so must been worked out.
the fbi chap said no let it cause mass hysteria I think that already happened

so easy to get guns in America I not understanding how or who did not twig something wrong buying that amount so I suspect others must be involved..that baby the carers of child must been aware nobody just leaves a child so must been worked out.
If you are referring to the Farook guy, he was an American citizen and he had no criminal record when he bought the guns, so there was no legal reason to prohibit him. He lived in one of the strictest gun law states, so more regulation would not have changed anything in this case.

I agree that the grandmother must have known something or at least had suspicions.

the fbi chap said no let it cause mass hysteria I think that already happened
No mass hysteria yet. At least he admitted now it was a terrorist act.

Farook should have been on the watch list. :mad:

When you had someone punch you in the middle of your back or ram their shopping wagon into you as many time I had b/c I didn't hear a person trying to pass me you may feel difference about what printed on your t shirt . I hate going grocery shopping and when I do go I try to walk as fast as I can so no one can hit me. If someone doesn't heard I don't try to run them over I talk louder or just walk another way in the store. It's really bad now with the holidays people are ruder than never .

In all the years I've shopped I have never been run into with a shopping cart or 'punched in the back' and my hearing is not that great in malls/stores.

Whatever works. You have your way I have mine :)

Another miserable nights sleep.Doc say if my eye operation don't work to think about eye remove thought makes me sick I thinking of it non stop then I told over thinking it god sake how you not stop thinking about someone say we whip your eye out and now the contractors in my hand have contracted Palm of hand double over I been up all night.
I having a vent rather than thinking and throwing one big pity party anyone invited I bring pity others bring the gin you got laugh

In all the years I've shopped I have never been run into with a shopping cart or 'punched in the back' and my hearing is not that great in malls/stores.

Whatever works. You have your way I have mine :)

I'm stone deaf...have had people run their cart into my ankles but never had anyone punch me in the back....grrrrr!...and that's a good thing I'm guessing...people usually tap ur shoulder if they need to pass....But punch you in the back?....:roll:

I keep my eyes open and in the back of my head....:giggle:...My City is fast, fast, fast!...too hurried...then again, if the store is full of people, get your things and move on...If you want to browse, compare prices or products at a snail pace....then go into the stores that aren't so busy at certain times.

I'm stone deaf...have had people run their cart into my ankles but never had anyone punch me in the back....grrrrr!...and that's a good thing I'm guessing...people usually tap ur shoulder if they need to pass....But punch you in the back?....:roll:

I keep my eyes open and in the back of my head....:giggle:...My City is fast, fast, fast!...too hurried...then again, if the store is full of people, get your things and move on...If you want to browse, compare prices or products at a snail pace....then go into the stores that aren't so busy at certain times.

I will browse and compare prices at any time but make it a point to pull over at the side so others can get past.

I am trying to remember which thread had all the medical reports in it not long ago. I did not ignore them but do a good deal of my reading while I am also eating a meal and find it not a good time to also use the keyboard to respond. I hope all have gotten good news or found peace since.

Man in my old town got knife cut someone's throat .this happen on platform where maximum amount of damage he shouting this for syrian people We not able to say IS or a syrian upset because it not been arranged properly.
Goverment very worried incase more suicdes will happen,of course it going to happen.how can it not..The area is very Muslim and if we could have a few pragmatic mp and police.may helpTo say did not know this could happen criminal nieevetty
I going round in my head to see son going through London though

I was checking out items on the shelve I think the print is getting smaller on the cans and boxes I guess someone wanted me to move and I didn't hear them so they punch me really hard in the middle of my back ! I didn't see who it was but I was BS! People are in a hurry to go no where we only have two grocery stores Market Basket and Shaw's and MB is busier b/c it's cheaper .So it can get crazy in there I tried to shop at off hours but with all the holidays coming up it's busy all the time now.
I went at 9am and it was busy , I can't drive at night that good anymore . If I could I shop then.

Thinking about the people who drank at the party vs the ones who did not. The drinkers seemed to have an amazing time. I am not a drinker, designated driver always. My hubby seldom drinks but I gave him the go ahead to enjoy himself tonight. Now he cracks me up because he tries so hard to look sober. He took the dog for a walk, came back and a few minutes later said I need to take the dog for a walk. Cracked me up. I believe there will be a few hungover people tomorrow....and I am not one of them:) The party was amazing it was for my oldest brothers 60th, he had a great time.

Thank you again, everyone.

Guess what? My roommate told me that one of our former coworker's (she still works at where I used to work at) 27 year old son committed suicide over Thanksgiving weekend. :eek3:

If any of your family members wear eyeglasses you could ask them they were their while sleeping. I met an guy in his 80's at the park he lost some hearing later in life . I asked him how his Thanksgiving was and the poor guy said it horrible , there 8-10 people at the table he said and he
was left out b/c he couldn't hear to take part in the conversation .
This has happen to me too, I really don't think hearing people will
never 'get it' what is like being hoh or deaf. You could print that on a tshirt in bold letters ! I want this t shirt ! LOL!

Ohhh I want to get that t shirt and wear it to my job.

I am thinking of Mark , he would had been 32 years old today and I am also thinking of my best friend who was born 5 days apart from me the same year . She dies when she was 40 years old. I been thinking that so many of my friends are gone . RIP dear friends . :(

Am thinking I need to get outside and fix the small tear in my car headliner...got the Spray for it...but the fumes really bother me....Will have to let the car sit all day to get the fumes out...so I'll be home bound and that's yukky!...Keep the window open and hope it doesn't rain.

Thinking about the insanity at work... 7 days week. Might be 7 days week for a couple more weeks.

Guess what? My roommate told me that one of our former coworker's (she still works at where I used to work at) 27 year old son committed suicide over Thanksgiving weekend. :eek3:

That's so sad. It seems like Thanksgiving and Christmas are the hardest holidays for those dealing with depression. His funeral last week was huge, it was overflowing. So sad to think of all those who he left behind, and none of us could help him.

Back