What are you thinking about? Part VIII

i hope it doesnt rain where I am going tmw. if so... it aint goign to be fun. I like rain , don't get me wrong... I just dont like getting wet with clothes on. ;) hahahha

About a coach school bus whizzed past me on a freeway then got into my lane, blew a tire in front of me in a cloud of dust and several pieces of tire littered all over the place... Fortunately debris did not hit anyone. Blown tire can do a pretty good damage.

As I learned at work... "expect the unexpected" certainly taught a lesson.

I’m thinking about what if this is good opportunity for Alex to sell AllDeaf to make some profit before this forum goes to e-grave?

Happy and loving a new Zippo lighter a friend gave to me yesterday.

I am thinking about making my own ”The Cars” t-shirt. They recently, got inducted in the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame.

It’s going to be a cool tee, found some iron -on paper and print the pic on it. Going to use sparkling letters that say, The Cars. A group pic from 1979 Candy-O album. Super excited about my project. I hope it comes out good.
Awesome! I loved Heartbeat City. Printing the letters or using felt marker and glitter glue? I've thought about doing some silk screening, but know I won't follow through. At first I was thinking about the shirt the girl on the cover of Candy-O wears. ;)

thinking how tired I am and hoping to go to bed early tonight. I dont see that happening!

Awesome! I loved Heartbeat City. Printing the letters or using felt marker and glitter glue? I've thought about doing some silk screening, but know I won't follow through. At first I was thinking about the shirt the girl on the cover of Candy-O wears. ;)

I love The Cars! They recently, got inducted in the Rock N Roll Hall of fame. I have a black t-shirt, bought glitter letters that iron on. My pic is group pic from Candy-O. I need to get the pic custom made from a to shirt shop. I hope to have it done soon. There's a rumor The Cars will tour next summer. I can't wait! I hope they do a meet n greet. I want to take the drummer away forever lol

thinking of watching a good movie and then head to bed. its going to be a long day tmw at work.... UGH!!!!!

Thinking I've come up with a good excuse for all the eating I've been doing lately and the stuff I bought today at the grocery store.

My tastebuds will most likely be "off" for a while after my surgery, so I'm enjoying as much food as I can before the surgery. :p

I am thinking there are two songs titled , " peek a boo" one from Devo and the other from Siouxsie and the Banshees lol

I am thinking there are two songs titled , " peek a boo" one from Devo and the other from Siouxsie and the Banshees lol
ohh my gosh, i watch that video of devo ... Peekaboo...:shock: lol!!! never heard of it til now. I am now left speechless :locked:

I'm thinking about my parents. I'm miles away from them and all I could do for now, is to hope and pray that they stay healthy all the time.

Uhhhrrm, no. I was left speechless that is why I locked my lips. lol :whistle::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Got it lol interesting right two songs titled ” peek a boo lol the Siouxsie and the Banshee song is bit risque, hint about peek shows lol

Back