What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thinking it feels nice to start early and to be home early tonight.

I used my thick sleeping bag, full opened, as an extra blanket on my bed when I was living at the house w/ no furnace heat in my bedroom. The only downside was the cat hairs since you can't really put those into the washer.

Yeah... I used to use the Coleman one as a blanket back in college lol- winter time in DC...

Doesn't want to think about taxes... It's the time of the year once again. I'm ready to do taxes soon.

Don't look forward to taking my son to the clinic for flu shot tomorrow.

That it's good to be home. Man, Murphy's Law was in action all the time. Lol

That it's good to be home. Man, Murphy's Law was in action all the time. Lol

Keep Murphy's Law over there lol. Today is last day to get my ass in gear before flying out...at 6:45 AM (good god....).

I think my daughter likes her pre-school class, tells me about story time and the silly things other kids have told her.

I am thinking about going to a summer concert Electric Light Orchestra show.

That I'm going to have heartburn tonight - just ate a whole sleeve of Thin Mints. :o

Circuit weight training makes me feel so liose afterward, but now I’ve got muscle soreness. So difficult to change clothes and literally crawled to bed! :shock:

Circuit weight training makes me feel so liose afterward, but now I’ve got muscle soreness. So difficult to change clothes and literally crawled to bed! :shock:

This nutcracker is flexing her muscle for
nutkick.gif
beware! ;)

Thinking about shovelling the snow every day since Friday. Finally got it all clear...9" of it. BUT! cannot get my car out of the alley. City will not plow it. They say its the homeowners responsibility to hire a private plow to do it. WTH? groans.

Thinking about shovelling the snow every day since Friday. Finally got it all clear...9" of it. BUT! cannot get my car out of the alley. City will not plow it. They say its the homeowners responsibility to hire a private plow to do it. WTH? groans.
I'm sorry. :( Do not break your back or fall into any snowbanks!

Time to talk with the city and your neighbors. Fun Fun Fun, NOT!

I am thinking people are gonna be surprised when they see me tomorrow. Just gave myself a crew cut and shaved my beard off.

I am thinking people are gonna be surprised when they see me tomorrow. Just gave myself a crew cut and shaved my beard off.

I just had a crew cut last week before I left for vacation. :)

Thinking...don't mind me just been lurking on here and thought I would log in for the first time in ages!

Back