What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thinking how uneasy is to drive through the fog tonight... fortunately there was barely any cars on the freeway coming home from work. :)

I am thinking , I would rather see deep sea fishes on tv than the Super Bowl entertainment LOL

I'm thinking that whoever stole my sister-in-laws, coat, top and shoes while she was in the hospital, gets smacked by karma.

I'm thinking that whoever stole my sister-in-laws, coat, top and shoes while she was in the hospital, gets smacked by karma.

That’s aweful! Did they check with lost and found ? Or might have been misplaced, ask a nurse. Still, that’s terrible.

That's awful. Did the hospital at least apologize or offer replacement clothing until she gets home?

The Hospital has no responsibility for lost/stolen items. They did give SIL a hospital issue robe and booties, so she could leave.

I am thinking about the blessings in my life .

I'm thinking about how freaking awesome Gallaudet is, especially the part where you're in a full communication environment for once!

Debating on taking my sleeping bag with me next week... Hmm. Makes for a good blanket fully unzipped. I have two. 1 is a 40 year (at least) old Coleman model- with flannel lining (and in AWEsome shape still), the other is a LL Bean one that's maybe... 25-35 years old (I can't remember when I got it).

Debating on taking my sleeping bag with me next week... Hmm. Makes for a good blanket fully unzipped. I have two. 1 is a 40 year (at least) old Coleman model- with flannel lining (and in AWEsome shape still), the other is a LL Bean one that's maybe... 25-35 years old (I can't remember when I got it).
I used my thick sleeping bag, full opened, as an extra blanket on my bed when I was living at the house w/ no furnace heat in my bedroom. The only downside was the cat hairs since you can't really put those into the washer.

Back