What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Is it just me, or is dinner cooked during rock music different? Lol

Is it just me, or is dinner cooked during rock music different? Lol
It's probably just you. :lol: But I'm doing beef stroganoff tonight, and I'll try it with rock music. I'll let you know the outcome.

I am thinking about the weekend. Get my dog ready for Santa pics

Had a very rough visit with mom the past few days. Her ability to remember new things is shot. She's been living alone for many years now, and hasn't been as active lately. I'm glad I got to take my girls to see her and see my hometown again, but it was a really hard. My sister's going to take her to look at assisted living places closer to her this week. It'll be closer for me as well. I know it's necessary, but not looking forward to that.

Mom can still get around and do her daily routine. She took a load of trash to the dump on her own in the pickup. I was a little worried because it's about a 20 minute drive mostly interstate to get there. But she got back OK. Even said that she want's to move to the dump - "No one talks to you or bothers you. They just leave you alone." She's really irritated with herself as well; she can't tell what she's forgotten, but knows when people are repeating things.

Had a very rough visit with mom the past few days. Her ability to remember new things is shot. She's been living alone for many years now, and hasn't been as active lately. I'm glad I got to take my girls to see her and see my hometown again, but it was a really hard. My sister's going to take her to look at assisted living places closer to her this week. It'll be closer for me as well. I know it's necessary, but not looking forward to that.

Mom can still get around and do her daily routine. She took a load of trash to the dump on her own in the pickup. I was a little worried because it's about a 20 minute drive mostly interstate to get there. But she got back OK. Even said that she want's to move to the dump - "No one talks to you or bothers you. They just leave you alone." She's really irritated with herself as well; she can't tell what she's forgotten, but knows when people are repeating things.
:(

Back