What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thinking about going shopping with Mom in the morning. I absolutely hate shopping, and hate it even more at Christmas time. But .. I will be the good daughter :)

Wanting to build one of those "tiny houses" that have been on TV. They look cute, and affordable.

They're really cool- wouldn't mind living in one. One of my friends on FB is into them and recently did training on building one.

I am thinking drivers is definitely overworked, mandatory Saturday work and 70 hours for 6 days week. That's too much for them, not much time with their family. :(

I am thinking drivers is definitely overworked, mandatory Saturday work and 70 hours for 6 days week. That's too much for them, not much time with their family. :(
:(

Yeah, friend here drives fuel trucks on third shift hours! "Local" routes anywhere from VA to GA and think he gets to TN some.

Vikings won again! 8 straight games! Yay! We are definitely in the playoffs - we're first in our NFC division.

vikings background.jpg

This is turning out to be a crazy season for us!

Boy, you are right! I never thought I'd get to see my beloved Broncos having the worst season of their franchise's history if they keep up this crazily losing streak! Ugh! The heads will roll ASAP after the season!

On a positive note, the Broncos will have a top 5 draft pick without having to trade up for one of the QBs in the deep QB draft class! Whoo! :deal:

For realz! I want the Vikings to win, on the other hand, I wanna see @AlleyCat in a compromising position. Yeah.
Why the Vikings? They're not even your home team. And a compromising position? On here? FAT CHANCE. However, if you're real nice, I might give you something.

My couch is so cozy and don’t want to get up and get ready for work.

For realz! I want the Vikings to win...

Excuse me?!

smiley_nutkick_ani.gif

Back