What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Am thinking about "that"....Amazing! ....Awesome!...Fantastic! ....YaHoo! ...Believe It or Not! ....Way to Go! ...KissFist! ...High-Five! ....and dancing a Jig....
Social Security will get a 2% raise come 2018....LOL....smacked me right in the face....My Car Insurance went up!...Gas is up!...so whatever any good news you guys have got...send it on to me...A measley 2%...and should I be grateful?...for what?...I'll be putting out more than I'm getting next year...2% just don't cut it.

What a really fun lunch I had with my folks today.

And will be going on haunted hayride and haunted houses on Sunday ! (With a friend, not the folks.)

That I don't bounce back so quickly any more. A couple nights ago I was walking on a country road when I looked behind me and saw this car bearing down on me. I quickly got off the road and found myself running down a steep embankment. I would up doing a full-body slam onto the ground. Oh Lord, I can barely move around now without ouchies galore. Sighhhhhh

That I don't bounce back so quickly any more. A couple nights ago I was walking on a country road when I looked behind me and saw this car bearing down on me. I quickly got off the road and found myself running down a steep embankment. I would up doing a full-body slam onto the ground. Oh Lord, I can barely move around now without ouchies galore. Sighhhhhh
Please be more careful!

Please be more careful!

I wish you told me that three days ago. It seems to be getting worse, not better. I couldn't sleep last night because I was confined to one position (on my right side) and my lungs were congesting, so I had to sit up every five minutes to cough. My stomach muscles are aching from the coughing. I am afraid to go to the ER, because the pain meds they prescribe will just make it next-to-impossible to cough. My sweetie is out of town for the weekend. A couple hours ago a couple friends stopped by to show me video of machine gun muzzle flashes on the fourth floor of the Las Vegas hotel. I rather quickly dismissed them. Honestly, I am in hell.

I wish you told me that three days ago. It seems to be getting worse, not better. I couldn't sleep last night because I was confined to one position (on my right side) and my lungs were congesting, so I had to sit up every five minutes to cough. My stomach muscles are aching from the coughing. I am afraid to go to the ER, because the pain meds they prescribe will just make it next-to-impossible to cough. My sweetie is out of town for the weekend. A couple hours ago a couple friends stopped by to show me video of machine gun muzzle flashes on the fourth floor of the Las Vegas hotel. I rather quickly dismissed them. Honestly, I am in hell.
I'm sorry that you're not getting your sleep. I know what it's like to not be comfortable when trying to sleep, and it's not pleasant. Can you arrange pillows on a couch or bed in a way to prop you into a more comfortable position?

Maybe you can get the ER doctor to give you a different med for pain or something for your lung congestion. I hate to see you suffer if you don't have to.

I've seen that video. It's just light reflections. My first question was "how can someone be shooting thru a closed window without the glass breaking?" Duh!

I'm sorry that you're not getting your sleep. I know what it's like to not be comfortable when trying to sleep, and it's not pleasant. Can you arrange pillows on a couch or bed in a way to prop you into a more comfortable position?

Maybe you can get the ER doctor to give you a different med for pain or something for your lung congestion. I hate to see you suffer if you don't have to.

I've seen that video. It's just light reflections. My first question was "how can someone be shooting thru a closed window without the glass breaking?" Duh!

I just cut up a guest styrofoam mattress to arrange it on my bed. It's a good idea.
I didn't feel like watching most of what they were trying to show me. I was too busy thinking of excuses to get rid of them but finally gave them the bum's rush. Lol

Thinking the food poisoning is definitely NOT fun. :(

Thinking of my daughters.
One is in Italy on her honeymoon and the other is flying back to CA with her family.
It was a good week seeing family and friends. Now back to reality.

I miss a very good friend of mine. Leg Boot. Shoe rack. I'm busy. Agates. Bucket. Arguing w/self on the phone. Don't ask. Enuf said. X0X

I miss a very good friend of mine. Leg Boot. Shoe rack. I'm busy. Agates. Bucket. Arguing w/self on the phone. Don't ask. Enuf said. X0X
Your friend argues with him/her self on the phone? I'd love to be a fly on the wall and see that.

Thinking I want to go back to bed - a rainy, windy day out there.
Though I’m glad there’s moisture in the air as my nose does not like dry air.

I'm thinking that it's such a bummer I couldn't sleep in this morning even though my uni class is not meeting this week...

Back