What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Heck-uv-a Nuclear blast that happened here on AD recently. Hope ya'all survived!

Didn’t bother me , some people just have to let out you know. Sometimes members are not always the sweetest just full of attitude but hey don’t we all have an attitude. :cheers:

I think we need an official roll call. And declare bygones.

Oh well , we will never know. Alex doesn’t have the status anymore like who’s banned.
We all have to figure it out on your own . We are not to discuss or post those banned members just FYI

For the life of me, I cannot figure out this reference. I hvnt used a ruler for personal reasons since I was 14-15. :)
Well, a roll call is usually done by a teacher or drill sergeants, etc. If somebody doesn't respond, make 'em bend over and get smacked with a ruler. At least in the old days. ;)

Last edited:
Well, a roll call is usually done by a teacher or drill sergeants, etc. If somebody doesn't respond, make 'em bend over and get smacked with a ruler. At least in the old days. As if I had to explain that. ;)

Well, dang. You got me there. I think my original answer will forever be laughed at in AD.

Well, a roll call is usually done by a teacher or drill sergeants, etc. If somebody doesn't respond, make 'em bend over and get smacked with a ruler. At least in the old days. As if I had to explain that. ;)
In the military, if someone doesn't respond at roll call it's because that someone isn't there. Can't smack someone who isn't there. No rulers in the military. :lol:

In the military, if someone doesn't respond at roll call it's because that someone isn't there. Can't smack someone who isn't there. No rulers in the military. :lol:
You're right. I should not have included the military in my answer. I was trying to think of examples and I came up short :)

I am thinking of heading out the door ! Get my weekend on! I have a mentorshop meeting to go to, kind of treading it because it takes me away from my doggie. Plus, the drive home is going to be a mess. I hope, that I leave early and see my baby. I am a crazy Bulldog mommy lol

Thinking about the wild turkey I saw in the field next to my house. Just a single turkey, and I wished it the best. Hope the rest of the neighborhood does as well.

Thinking about the wild turkey I saw in the field next to my house. Just a single turkey, and I wished it the best. Hope the rest of the neighborhood does as well.

I was going to make a joke about Wild Turkey bourbon, but I just don't have it in me tonight.

I am thinking of .. might be too naughty to post here:giggle:

I'm thinking about NY Yankees who are heading to the American League Championship Series!!! Naturally, I'm psyched.

Back