What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thinking how strange I needed a Janis Joplin fix. But then, there was no one like her.

Yes, she was. Gone too soon.
Yes. I was very happy to visit Height-Ashbury in SF and explore where the hippies hung out. Even places where Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison hung out. It wasn't the same because it was in 1988 when I did this. My friend and I just traveled to the scene of what it was like.

OMG ! She was so damn awesome ! I been missing Jimi Hendrix he was gone too soon too! :(

It was a fun experience for me to visit Height-Ashbury in 1988. Of course, it wasn't the same as it was back in 1967-1973 . It was cool to be there.

Thinking of ending a beautiful day slipping into the evening. Get the diffuser ready, allowing the aroma to flow into a relaxation mood .

Thinking how annoying those creepy people pop up here looking for dating. This is a Deaf Forum, not a dating site.

Of course, I agree with you.

We only could give you an advice about dating and relationship, that all.

If member can't find someone that they love - toobad to them.

Deaf/HoH folks need to date too. Whats wrong with looking for it here?

Deaf/HoH folks need to date too. Whats wrong with looking for it here?

You need to read the description - relationship advice.

AD forum isn't dating website so you need find dating website for deaf people on your own.

You need to look at the different AD forums. Look what I found: http://www.alldeaf.com/forums/marriage-dating-single-life.13/ It says "dating".

Yes, but what I was saying is how those creepy person joins here then derail a thread to say "Hey you're beautiful, I want to know you more outside here" "Can I have your contact info" right off the bat. That is creepy, annoys people and turns them off.

There is proper etiquette in a dating field... Introduce yourself, get to know one another and go around the bases. That's why we have introduction subforum and dating subforum. This is where they can start from there.

Back