What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about some artwork I saw yesterday, and intend to get pictures of this week or next. I'll say this, though-- The area they're in is pretty big, and it would take a while to get the pictures I'd need. That, and they're beautiful, too.

I'm thinking why must my 16 month old find ways to climb on the kitchen table everyday

Maybe there is something on the table your child want and kids to love to climb on anything . So if you have any heavy bookcases in your house you should make sure they will not fall your child if she/he try to climb it . You need to child proof your house .

Am thinking about our 9,651 mile road trip over 5 weeks just recently completed.........

That's a heckuva trip. Did you enjoy it all? By car, train, or airplane? :)

All by our new Jeep Wrangler, four door Sport Unlimited....was surprisingly comfortable and worked out well for just the two of us.....

I put this here as I am thinking about it.....I want change my pass word for this forum I had change all my pass words on everything(long story)how do I do it on here

I put this here as I am thinking about it.....I want change my pass word for this forum I had change all my pass words on everything(long story)how do I do it on here

Go to the upper left hand corner where there is a link that says "User CP". Click on that, and go to "E-mail and Password". You'll need to enter your current password before you can change it. It's for security reasons, I believe.

All by our new Jeep Wrangler, four door Sport Unlimited....was surprisingly comfortable and worked out well for just the two of us.....

oh my. the gas mileage :lol:

My dad have a new Wrangler too Sahara Unlimited Edition. Very nice and comfortable... I like it. :)

oh my. the gas mileage :lol:

Well, the factory says mileage is 17 to 21, I think, so I was pleasantly surprised to average about 22-23 the whole trip and that's with the AC on almost all of the time....

Our AC unit was making terrible noise last night. Hubby called our repair guy and he was here this morning and fixed it right away. It is the same guy who installed it 17 years ago. I love seeing companies who treat their customers so great. House is nice and cool tonight.

Also, my car went into the shop tonight. Hopefully have it back in a week.

Our AC unit was making terrible noise last night. Hubby called our repair guy and he was here this morning and fixed it right away. It is the same guy who installed it 17 years ago. I love seeing companies who treat their customers so great. House is nice and cool tonight.

Also, my car went into the shop tonight. Hopefully have it back in a week.

:fingersx: that you get it back good as new.

I am thinking why did Mother Nature have made is cloudy last night with the super moon and clear tonight. Damn!

Thinking about sleep... Why do you evade me sleep! Time to switch back to Lunesta! :D

Thinking that I was reminded of what I gave up for this new job yesterday on my first day of my new job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back