What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking how much I hope it warms up, but just enough to stop high heating bills, and not get high cooling bills.

Picky, I know.

Wondering why Mark hasn't posted any more threads lately... Has going off his meds caused that?

And i think you are right. And that i need to do some hwk..

Or he doesn't want us to tell him to take the meds and left. :dunno:

Wondering why Mark hasn't posted any more threads lately... Has going off his meds caused that?

Perhaps he got the news today...he'll be taking over Letterman on the late night show.....:giggle:....likeable and very, very...chattable chap!

Grrr, I'm thinking about this delicious praline ice cream that I am craving for now. Unfortunately, I can't leave to make a run cuz the kids are in bed. *facepalm*

Oh well, one of the perks for being a single mom lol

Don't worry about him, focus on your life or other things. How do you know he takes meds?

Thinking how many houses Imma gonna inspect -___-

I was at T-Mobile tonight and it was love at first sight getting my hands on a LG Optimus F3Q. I need to now sell some bikes to purchase this phone. I'll then sell my Alcatel One Touch Fierce phone.

Or Ambrosia was right on he would have said something if he stopped his meds and he was just doing it for attention :hmm:

Or he doesn't want us to tell him to take the meds and left. :dunno:

I'm thinking about getting me a piece of chocolate cake and maybe some vanilla ice cream on top

He might not be comfortable feeling the pressure earlier.. anyhow I hope he is doing alright and not doing any harm to himself or anyone for that matter. I think some of us people here do care about him regardless. Maybe we should give him some space as we wouldn't want anything bad happen to him. He might be lacking social life in his area and came here trying to socialize with us which I understand that. Every one of us is human one way or another... this is a forum where people debate, get to know one another and make friends if they choose to... of course we all have opinions and we all know which line is not supposed to cross. :)

Or Ambrosia was right on he would have said something if he stopped his meds and he was just doing it for attention :hmm:

I'm thinking about getting me a piece of chocolate cake and maybe some vanilla ice cream on top

Well it may be a learning/teaching lesson.

If you don't want an opinion/comment on something you say- don't post it on the internet. That would include what was mentioned regarding medication(s) and being off of it for more than 1 day.

Making a pit stop from the the bathroom on the way to bed. Thinking about why in the world did I decide to...funny how many people do that now lol.

I talk to Mark via text quite often. He has said that he won't mind if you wanted to text or pm him.

from the last thread-

Calvin said:
Thinking how much hassle of moving... Updating the addresses for the bank, post office, and all those bills.

Definitely a pain in the rear! One suggestion- don't move 3 times in 18 months lol.

lol.... the last time I moved was around 5 years ago. :)

from the last thread-

Definitely a pain in the rear! One suggestion- don't move 3 times in 18 months lol.

I want to go buy LG Optimus F3Q tomorrow. It's $339.99 at Target and $360 at T-Mobile. I'm pretty sure that if I bought a phone from T-Mobile, I'll have to pay tax on it. I know that I'll have to pay tax if I bought phone from Target, but I wonder if I would have to pay tax if phone was purchased at T-Mobile store.

thinking about calling in sick at work. Left work early yesterday due to a migraine and now I have cold symptoms. Going to drink coffee to see if that helps. If not, then I am calling in sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back