What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think'g about move out of state.

Thank you very much. I will be seeing my doctor early next week. I don't think I could have made the trip today, too sore.

One of the two people behind me are at fault, possibly both...will have to wait to see what the CHP report shows.

Did you get any witnesses names that speak on your behalf? I had 3 people that said they be my witness , one guy wrote a letter saying he owned his own company and had a crew of trucks and that he would be proud to have
drive one of this truck . The was really impress the way I handled my car to avoid getting hit. I only wish I could remember what I did . I had a concussion and can't remeber and of the accident but I can remember what I was doing before it. The kid that hit said it was fault and was able to file a report before I could , I was getting seizure and got vertigo too . My ex husband took photos of my car and when I had to go in for a hearing I was ask why I thought I was not at fault I showed the woman my the photos of my car , she was shocked b/c it was totaled and the damages made it clear I was not at fault . I sues the kid and won.

Did you get any witnesses names that speak on your behalf? I had 3 people that said they be my witness , one guy wrote a letter saying he owned his own company and had a crew of trucks and that he would be proud to have
drive one of this truck . The was really impress the way I handled my car to avoid getting hit. I only wish I could remember what I did . I had a concussion and can't remeber and of the accident but I can remember what I was doing before it.

The accident happened on a very busy part of a narrow freeway. Big trucks were flying by us just a few feet away. The guy at the very back admitted to the CHP that he had turned around to check traffic and when he turned back he just couldn't stop and that he hit the car behind me very very hard. He was a younger guy and felt really really bad.

My car is going to the body shop tomorrow to get checked out. My car only has 59,000 miles on it but it's ten years old. They don't even make my car anymore. Might be a big problem getting parts. We shall see.

The accident happened on a very busy part of a narrow freeway. Big trucks were flying by us just a few feet away. The guy at the very back admitted to the CHP that he had turned around to check traffic and when he turned back he just couldn't stop and that he hit the car behind me very very hard. He was a younger guy and felt really really bad.

My car is going to the body shop tomorrow to get checked out. My car only has 59,000 miles on it but it's ten years old. They don't even make my car anymore. Might be a big problem getting parts. We shall see.

If you can't get part for your car won't the person that hit have his insurance get the full value of your car?

If you can't get part for your car won't the person that hit have his insurance get the full value of your car?

I'm not too worried about this right now. I know I get a free rental car plus so things will be OK. I don't plan on driving any time soon.

I'm not too worried about this right now. I know I get a free rental car plus so things will be OK. I don't plan on driving any time soon.

My daughter got free rental when her car was rear end. I saw the car it was a push button car and I did not like that, I am old fashion and like to a car to start by using a key.

The insurance company of the person at fault will send someone to calculate the damage to your car and do an estimate and should cut you a check on the spot for that and arrange for you to get a rental as well.

The insurance company of the person at fault will send someone to calculate the damage to your car and do an estimate and should cut you a check on the spot for that and arrange for you to get a rental as well.

I'm not 100% sure but it seems like my insurance company AAA takes care of everything for me then recoups the money from the other insurance companies. This way I can use the body shop I want to use. Otherwise I would have to wait for the CHP report which can take up to 3 weeks before I know which insurance company I have to deal with since I was hit twice.

Find out tomorrow how much damage my car has.

Depends on the policy. Rentals are not always included, even when the other driver was at fault.

Busy day ahead?

Thinking about where I will be working in the Fall. Feel so consumed by this.

No, just my typical insomnia. Doesn't help that I was so exhausted yesterday that I fell asleep really early and ended up waking up really early. Not a fan of it when the house is still so dark!

No decisions made on your interviews yet?

No, just my typical insomnia. Doesn't help that I was so exhausted yesterday that I fell asleep really early and ended up waking up really early. Not a fan of it when the house is still so dark!

No decisions made on your interviews yet?

I found out on Thursday that I didn't get my dream job (for the 2nd time) so I am going ahead with the job at the other place but they are checking my eligibility using my certification, transcripts, and other paperwork so there is always the chance that I wont be eligible to work at the other place. If that happens, then it is back to square one at my current workplace. I want to get out of my current workplace because I don't see a future there anymore. However, I cant be without a job.

So, I am doing the waiting game again. I hate not knowing.

That totally sucks. After 6 years at my job and always being thrown under the bus there, I'm so ready to leave it too. I feel it best for me to wait until after I'm done with the house build, though.

I hope all the paperwork for you goes smoothly.

That totally sucks. After 6 years at my job and always being thrown under the bus there, I'm so ready to leave it too. I feel it best for me to wait until after I'm done with the house build, though.

I hope all the paperwork for you goes smoothly.

Yea, 12 years at this job and this is the 2nd time I got rejected for the position I want and both times someone with less experience and didn't do as much extra duties as I did got chosen instead. I am fed up. Not going to wait around and get sh*** on again.

Hopefully you will get out soon too!

I am bummed because I found out yesterday from doctor that I weight 144. My sister is 8 months pregnant and she weighs 147! We are almost the same height!

So the body shop took their first look at my car. I didn't realize it until today that my trunk won't open and there is more front end damage then I realized. Body shop is going to email us a "rough" estimate on Monday. They said once they take the bumper off ect. things will probably be more serious. I'm still laying with ice packs everywhere and can't believe how much I hurt.

My youngest daughter surprised me and brought me my favorite lunch. Always love when the kids come by.

I'm not 100% sure but it seems like my insurance company AAA takes care of everything for me then recoups the money from the other insurance companies. This way I can use the body shop I want to use. Otherwise I would have to wait for the CHP report which can take up to 3 weeks before I know which insurance company I have to deal with since I was hit twice.

Find out tomorrow how much damage my car has.

Thats good your insurance is doing that. I have State Farm and they offered to but I didn't want to take a chance of it being on my record so I dealt with the other insurance. Mine would have covered most of it if theirs didn't. I've never been hit by another vehicle in the 25 years I've been driving and it got me thinking what if it was a bad wreck? I raised my coverage to triple what I had and added everything else I could even towing and labor and only a $100 deductible. I've seen hundreds of wrecks and what can happen but never been in one kinda shook me up a little.

So the body shop took their first look at my car. I didn't realize it until today that my trunk won't open and there is more front end damage then I realized. Body shop is going to email us a "rough" estimate on Monday. They said once they take the bumper off ect. things will probably be more serious. I'm still laying with ice packs everywhere and can't believe how much I hurt.

My youngest daughter surprised me and brought me my favorite lunch. Always love when the kids come by.

Hope you feel better :(

I am thinking how the #@!$ I'm gonna be able to save enough for my upcoming move this fall, because I have been spending the day checking apartments around the area, and you would not believe the prices some of these go for. They range anywhere from $535 all the way up to $2,000+ a month. My problem is that the cheapest apartments are on the South Side, and that region is too dangerous to move to. I may have to expand my search to either the Northwest Side OR to Evanston, and with the homicide earlier today, it's probably a good time to get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back