What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is your result??? :lol:

Stayed home sick. Got a bad head cold. Strange because I usually don't get sick in April.

Thinking about getting a bong and some bud hopefully soon.

Stayed home sick. Got a bad head cold. Strange because I usually don't get sick in April.

Aww i m glad you took day off due to focusing on your health and MENTAL.

Next week you will come back to work.

feel better!!

Grrr, I'm thinking about this delicious praline ice cream that I am craving for now. Unfortunately, I can't leave to make a run cuz the kids are in bed. *facepalm*

Oh well, one of the perks for being a single mom lol

I have thought it would great if you could have ice cream delivered to your house like pizza.

A "cookless" supper...haha...best friend just popped in and said..."Don't cook tonight....I'm cooking roast, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes...will bring you a plate....."....:ty:....

Doesn't alcohol dissolve THC? If so, that's a waste of good weed and alcohol.

Not at all. The alcohol doesn't touch the pot at all. It's just there to simulate the bong and gives it flavor as you inhale. You can actually 'taste' it.

Last edited:

Maybe your body isn't used to working 5 days a week. :giggle: How many full weeks have you worked this year?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Thinking i should take more pictures i regret not having take. Some pics of some people before and now its kind of late.

Maybe your body isn't used to working 5 days a week. :giggle: How many full weeks have you worked this year?

Could be!!! Who knows?

Probably only 10 weeks of 5 working days since August!

Just got an alert from Animal Control, another mountain lion spotting.

Thinking that real estate market must be doing better in our area. Three houses for sale including our neighbor's which makes me sad.

Last edited:
Had a great time with Mark today. I was at temple. I'm glad to be done with temple.

im thinking about if i should make some coffee or just get a blanket to get warm lol

i know totally random

Wishing it was warmer. Grandson is coming over for some water play. We're going to have him "wash" plastic Easter eggs (they've been in a bag in the basement for years). May have to do it in the kitchen or bathroom (both small) instead of outside.

Just got an alert from Animal Control, another mountain lion spotting.

Thinking that real estate market must be doing better in our area. Three houses for sale including our neighbors which makes me sad.

Wow! I would have loved to buy houses with people included. :D

Still trying to wake up. Been "vertical" for about 1 1/2 hours, but the brain will not wake up. Must be time for the coffee.

I'm thinking it would be a good idea to make friends with people who have been bitten by cats. That way, a person won't be scared, embarrassed, and unprepared if they got bitten by cats. Support groups are encouraged so that people are not alone when they get bitten by cats. They need to know that people care about them.

I was ridiculed last year when my friend's cat bit me. That cat flat out didn't want to learn to clap. My friend never told the cat that she was going to learn to clap. A lot of problems would have been worked out if the cat understood what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back