What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad:....thinking of a video someone posted on FB of 2 pit bulls fighting...4 men cheering them on....VERY SICK!....I cussed out that person (as he was on my friends list) and defriended him!...Hope FB bans him for that!...

And dogfighting is illegal in many states..... he could also be facing arrest, if someone reported it to law enforcement.

If a person gets caught in the act, they may be charged with running a criminal enterprise, which carries a stiff sentence. A few people have gotten 10+ years charged with that count.

Good ! I hope they rot in HELL and have dogs biting them all the time.

Good ! I hope they rot in HELL and have dogs biting them all the time.
Yeah, well. Another one I can think of would be RICO, but that's mainly for gangs, though. I don't see dogfighting being charged as a part of RICO, unless it was a part of their lifestyle, but I wouldn't know that, though. However, RICO does carry a much stiffer sentence than criminal enterprise charges-- RICO can carry a potential life sentence, depending on what the charges are.

That I will not know who will my next state representative is until Dec. b/c that is when the votes will be recounted . I bet I am not the only one who would love know who won the race.

:hmm: I just took a look at my Photobucket Album collection, and I saw that October has 500+ photos, and November already has 125+. Do I sense a busy fall season? Sure looks that way.

Just a reminder to the animal people ... with winter here and cold temps rolling in be sure to bring your pets indoors especially at night when its colder or at least provide them with shelter and some type of blankets so they can keep warm.

:hmm: I just took a look at my Photobucket Album collection, and I saw that October has 500+ photos, and November already has 125+. Do I sense a busy fall season? Sure looks that way.

Do you know the limit for photobucket?

Do you know the limit for photobucket?

If I had to guess? Probably around 5,000 or so, because my total pictures is well over 3,000, and my free storage is at 17% full, so 5,000 or 6,000 might be the limit, but not sure, though.

Thinking this firbit product is really amazing. Made me want to walk and I did 4005 steps which was 1.76 miles and I did all of that inside walking circles around my house.

If any of you are looking for a fairly inexpensive product ($50) to motivate you and keep track of what you eat, calories in, calories out, water consumption, food log, physical activity etc. I highly recommend this product. I sync it with my iPhone and Ipad and it works great.
It is super tiny and can be warn on your shirt, in your bra, or on your hip.

Anything that can motivate me is truly a great product.

having artificial grass or not..now my Nutroblast has arrived should I make health drink.if anyone use nutroblast be grateful for opinions same with grass...two random subjects

I forgot about Northern runners and the weather problem. That does make training more difficult. I hope you can work out something.

I signed up, done! I ll do my best to figure out by making more time to run due to my work for 40 hours a week. Eh.. If i make mistake then i will learn something BUT i have to make it happen for a good reason. :lol:

Thinking this firbit product is really amazing. Made me want to walk and I did 4005 steps which was 1.76 miles and I did all of that inside walking circles around my house.

If any of you are looking for a fairly inexpensive product ($50) to motivate you and keep track of what you eat, calories in, calories out, water consumption, food log, physical activity etc. I highly recommend this product. I sync it with my iPhone and Ipad and it works great.
It is super tiny and can be warn on your shirt, in your bra, or on your hip.

Anything that can motivate me is truly a great product.
I already put it on my Christmas wish list. :giggle:

I signed up, done! I ll do my best to figure out by making more time to run due to my work for 40 hours a week. Eh.. If i make mistake then i will learn something BUT i have to make it happen for a good reason. :lol:
My daughter and I found that when we're participating on race day, the energy of the crowd helps us over some of the rough spots.

Also, my daughter makes each race a bit of theater. That is, she dresses up for the races, either with just some glitter, or feather headpiece, a tutu over her shorts or some other little touch of bling. For the Disney ½ marathon, she dressed like Minnie Mouse. Next year, she's going as Maleficent. :giggle:

Some of our local races also have themes that make them more fun. On Thanksgiving morning there's the Gobble-Gobble Run, and the runners wear turkey costumes. There's another run (I forget the name) where the runners get pelted with bio-safe colored powder as they go by. My daughter loves all that stuff.

Just a reminder to the animal people ... with winter here and cold temps rolling in be sure to bring your pets indoors especially at night when its colder or at least provide them with shelter and some type of blankets so they can keep warm.

It would not be wise to let your pet stay outside at night b/c of the wildlife , they're being forces out of their habitat and looking for food in people back yards. The cops warned people living on beach to not let their pets outside alone b/c of the coyotes been killing people pets. Some stupid woman let her small dog outside alone and within 2 second she heard her dog crying, it was dead by the time she got outside. A coyote had gotten it and the woman blamed the cops for her dog being dead. :roll:

It would not be wise to let your pet stay outside at night b/c of the wildlife , they're being forces out of their habitat and looking for food in people back yards. The cops warned people living on beach to not let their pets outside alone b/c of the coyotes been killing people pets. Some stupid woman let her small dog outside alone and within 2 second she heard her dog crying, it was dead by the time she got outside. A coyote had gotten it and the woman blamed the cops for her dog being dead. :roll:
We have a similar problem down here but different critters. Owners of small dogs have lost them to gators. We know one woman who thought her dog was safe inside a fenced-in yard near the water. One day she heard her dog barking, she looked out the window, and saw a gator snatch the dog. Large gators can flop over short fences. :(

Another woman, one of TCS's customers, installed a nice Koi fish pond in her yard. She stocked it with large, expensive fish. She was looking out her window, admiring the beautiful blue heron standing in her yard. Upon closer look, she noticed it was swallowing a large fish. Ack! She realized it was eating her expensive Koi! She still has the pond but now it's covered with black mesh. The fish are protected but it doesn't look so beautiful now.

:eek:
We have a similar problem down here but different critters. Owners of small dogs have lost them to gators. We know one woman who thought her dog was safe inside a fenced-in yard near the water. One day she heard her dog barking, she looked out the window, and saw a gator snatch the dog. Large gators can flop over short fences. :(

Another woman, one of TCS's customers, installed a nice Koi fish pond in her yard. She stocked it with large, expensive fish. She was looking out her window, admiring the beautiful blue heron standing in her yard. Upon closer look, she noticed it was swallowing a large fish. Ack! She realized it was eating her expensive Koi! She still has the pond but now it's covered with black mesh. The fish are protected but it doesn't look so beautiful now.

:eek:

brilliant idea,going contact all artificial grass firms get free sample any luck get enough do bit of lawn

brilliant idea,going contact all artificial grass firms get free sample any luck get enough do bit of lawn

What would you do with the artificial grass sample?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back