What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh OK so you found out the name of the movie .

Yeah, I did. The title matches the scenery here, so I suppose I'll just have to accept it and kip elsewhere.

Yeah, I did. The title matches the scenery here, so I suppose I'll just have to accept it and kip elsewhere.

There might well be a roped off area where you could watch for at least part of the time. Might be fun to see.

Sure. :) She was born at a birthing center and they went home in just two hours, which is why she is in a car seat.

34nozsw.jpg

Ahhhh Botti, she is so sweet. If I remember right you have a lot of girls? How many grandkids does this make for you? Do you want to share with me?:giggle:

When I had my last daughter I wanted to go home right away. I never can sleep in the hospital.

Ahhhh Botti, she is so sweet. If I remember right you have a lot of girls? How many grandkids does this make for you? Do you want to share with me?:giggle:

When I had my last daughter I wanted to go home right away. I never can sleep in the hospital.

Six girls. :)

Ah, and you mean send you one... No. :lol: At first I thought you meant was I shy to share the number , and I was pretty sure you already knew.

We need to keep them all. If they keep going, I am pretty sure we can form some sort of sports team!

Six girls. :)

Ah, and you mean send you one... No. :lol: At first I thought you meant was I shy to share the number , and I was pretty sure you already knew.

We need to keep them all. If they keep going, I am pretty sure we can form some sort of sports team!

I did word that pretty strange, sorry. Yes, I wanted you to share:giggle:

Amazing all girls, what a blessing.

Is it wrong for me to wish that one of my daughters would get pregnant?:giggle:

There might well be a roped off area where you could watch for at least part of the time. Might be fun to see.

There probably will be, but I won't be around to see it, as Lawrence will be closed from Broadway to Kenmore, and that's wide enough an area I won't be able to reach public transportation, hence the request to kip elsewhere temporaily.

image.jpg

Thinking how beautiful all the trees were on our drive today.

I am thinking maybe it should be banned blowing your nose while driving a car. I saw a guy take both his hands off the steering wheel to blow his nose while driving his car. He was driving down the road with no hands on his steering wheel .:shock:

I am thinking maybe it should be banned blowing your nose while driving a car. I saw a guy take both his hands off the steering wheel to blow his nose while driving his car. He was driving down the road with no hands on his steering wheel .:shock:

It happens....especially on straightaways and then steering is done by one's leg......

It happens....especially on straightaways and then steering is done by one's leg......

The guy was right near an intersection and our streets are not very wide so there is really no where to go but right into traffic if he lost control of his car. It was not a very bright move. Yeah , I knows a lot people do stupid stuff while driving and I try my best to look out of fir that. I was at the park walking my dog when I saw this guy.

Well, well well. I just took a good look at myself, and my body frame is almost back to where it was in 1995, before I started gaining weight due to medicine. Now that it's 2014, I am a whole lot bigger, and I also have muscle that I didn't have back then. What a difference 20 years makes. :P

My friend persuaded me to sign up for the half marathon in syracuse ny and it will be on March 22. I haven't been run for a while and never run more than 7 miles. Today at 11 am the online registeration will be open. Decide decide decide What's more it says that it will donate $2,500 to our local CNY SPCA. Agh yes I'm an animal lover. This foundation was by Wayne mahar who set it up to honor his mother who had a love for animals. I'll talk to my hubby about it. Decide decide decide

My friend persuaded me to sign up for the half marathon in syracuse ny and it will be on March 22. I haven't been run for a while and never run more than 7 miles. Today at 11 am the online registeration will be open. Decide decide decide What's more it says that it will donate $2,500 to our local CNY SPCA. Agh yes I'm an animal lover. This foundation was by Wayne mahar who set it up to honor his mother who had a love for animals. I'll talk to my hubby about it. Decide decide decide

No more deciding, just go for it :lol: I do admire runners and especially marathoners.

Yes, go for it. I've done a half marathon, and my daughter did one last year at Disney World. If we can do it, anyone can. Start training TODAY! :D

double vision back so thinking about but trying not to think about it which puts me in a loop

Oh boy. I'm thinking that I do need more run. I did run today for 6 miles then I walked about 5 miles ugh! I haven't sign up yet. I'll run more this week to make up my mind. I'm more concerned that through the winter. I'm not keen on running on the icy roads. Eh. I don't mind the cold but icY. I'm not member with ymca anymore. I'm not crazy about the treadmill. So. I'll think about it due to not giving my time to my family if I keep running eh

Oh boy. I'm thinking that I do need more run. I did run today for 6 miles then I walked about 5 miles ugh! I haven't sign up yet. I'll run more this week to make up my mind. I'm more concerned that through the winter. I'm not keen on running on the icy roads. Eh. I don't mind the cold but icY. I'm not member with ymca anymore. I'm not crazy about the treadmill. So. I'll think about it due to not giving my time to my family if I keep running eh
I forgot about Northern runners and the weather problem. That does make training more difficult. I hope you can work out something.

:mad:....thinking of a video someone posted on FB of 2 pit bulls fighting...4 men cheering them on....VERY SICK!....I cussed out that person (as he was on my friends list) and defriended him!...Hope FB bans him for that!...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back