What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very grateful that my parents have been married for 43 years.

I'm very grateful that my parents have been married for 43 years.

That is something to be very thankful for these days. My parents made it to their 57th I believe before my father passed away. My in-laws made it to 60 something years before my mother in-law passed. Hubby and I will be married 27 years this October and going strong.

Trying to figure out what colors to paint the outside of the house?

That is something to be very thankful for these days. My parents made it to their 57th I believe before my father passed away. My in-laws made it to 60 something years before my mother in-law passed. Hubby and I will be married 27 years this October and going strong.

My mom and stepdad have been married 14+ years, and my Dad and stepmom have been married 11+ years, and both sets of marriages are doing well, and as long it stays that way, I'm happy.

Both my grandparents married over 62 years, one of them met at a dance and then the rest is history. ;)

Last edited:
One set of grandparents were married 59 years when grandmother died. My parents have been together 57 years (52 married next month), sister's is 20 years. Some of my cousins have been married 15-30 years.

I still see some long lasting marriages but sadly I also see a lot that don't last long anymore and a few that fall apart even when they hit around 18-20 years.

My parents were married 62 years before my dad passed. My mom passed about 9 months later. This Oct I will celebrate my 30th anniversary w/o my late husband. :( He has been gone for 5 years this weekend.

My parents were married 62 years before my dad passed. My mom passed about 9 months later. This Oct I will celebrate my 30th anniversary w/o my late husband. :( He has been gone for 5 years this weekend.

:hug: To you,
My mom and dad where married only 25 years , mom was 50 yo when her husband die , he was 75 , give or take a few years. Mom b-day is next mouth she will been gone 4 years on Dec. 28 :( I am starting to miss my mom already the closer it get to her b day . This was the only time the whole family got together ,mom was the glue that held us together , she was stronger than she realize .

What color is your house now ? Are you allow to paint it any color you want , some towns are getting weird about this.

We have a lot of colors to choose from that are OK in our neighborhood. Just have to find something we both like first.

We have a lot of colors to choose from that are OK in our neighborhood. Just have to find something we both like first.

Paint the back one color and the front another color. I had a friend in OK and when I went out to visit my friend and his wife I notice the back of their house was painted all difference color and the front was one color. My friend said he told his wife he didn't think she would like the front of house painted difference colors so he was only going the back of house . They both where happy .

There was a neighborhood near my school known as Rainbow Village because all the houses were so many different, bright colors.

The neighbor across the street just painted his house that was all white. He used lime green for the sidings and buttercup yellow for the shutters. When he first started, I thought...that is NOT going to look good but now that he is done. It looks pretty good. Not the colors I would choose but I was surprised by how well they coordinated.

The neighbor across the street just painted his house that was all white. He used lime green for the sidings and buttercup yellow for the shutters. When he first started, I thought...that is NOT going to look good but now that he is done. It looks pretty good. Not the colors I would choose but I was surprised by how well they coordinated.

Does he have a red door too?

Does he have a red door too?

No, his door is white. My brother's house has a red door and light gray siding. My house is off white with green door and green shutters. Don't like the color of my door and shutters. I want to change the colors to black after I finish doing my front porch.

Digging potatoes. Am glad I made the get the old garden going effort this year. I was late planting but still have lots of super delicious potatoes.

Thinking about the fact that there are cooler temps on the way.... by the weekend next week we might be seeing lows in the 40's, but it's far too early to say for sure.

I thinking why the train I went city in was one carrage rust bucket(always is)yet train I come home in full length comfortable train no one knew the name or seen it before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back