What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooo yes! they keep me awake too! Awful. So it's a weird battle- all those phantom sounds and I dream in ASL...

After the trans group meeting on Friday evening, I went out to eat with a few fellow trans women and I couldn't hear over all the noise and I had to keep telling one of the trans women with me that I didn't need her to order for me, I could do it myself.

That was my first time with that happening (Mainly since I never used to go out anywhere) and I understand she meant well and was trying to be helpful and nice, but at the same time, it was a bit irritating. :/

Im making hard life decions....cross the border and eat somedelicious tacos or be lazy and eat cereal

After the trans group meeting on Friday evening, I went out to eat with a few fellow trans women and I couldn't hear over all the noise and I had to keep telling one of the trans women with me that I didn't need her to order for me, I could do it myself.

That was my first time with that happening (Mainly since I never used to go out anywhere) and I understand she meant well and was trying to be helpful and nice, but at the same time, it was a bit irritating. :/

How is your living situation going?

How is your living situation going?

Good for now, I moved in a place with another trans person for a few weeks until my friend gets her house. Glad I left that overbearing person's flat.

I made my first donation tonight to help a lesbian couple and I also smoked pot for the fist time today. Producive and great feeling day today.

How family situation is driving me mad and I'm at the point where I'm just d-o-n-e with the parental drama. Yep. Love being put in the middle of this drama crap. Also how I have singing lessons to do....

college semester starts tomorrow, so will be busy day! Need to get my grant money from the college, go to bank, work, get my text books needed for classes, etc. weeeee

Car backed into carport. Check
Road salt dispenser filled. Check
Run to store. No need. I'm good.
Wonder what time tomorrow I'll be told to go home and work (have work laptop). Snow isn't supposed to be bad till late morning or afternoon.

Yesterday I bit into a piece of very soft pizza and two of my crowns fell off. Thankfully some how I didn't swallow them. The dentist can't get me in until late Wednesday. So I am stuck at home until then. Every time this happens, they charge me $75 per tooth just to re glue. I tried the over the counter stuff, but didn't work.

Plus his office is way down town and my appointment is during rush hour. Going to take a good two hours to get this all taken care of. Maybe time to look for a new dentist.

Yesterday I bit into a piece of very soft pizza and two of my crowns fell off. Thankfully some how I didn't swallow them. The dentist can't get me in until late Wednesday. So I am stuck at home until then. Every time this happens, they charge me $75 per tooth just to re glue. I tried the over the counter stuff, but didn't work.

Plus his office is way down town and my appointment is during rush hour. Going to take a good two hours to get this all taken care of. Maybe time to look for a new dentist.
Thank goodness you didn't swallow them...I swallowed one of mine before...Friend advised me to check my poop....say what?....No way...:shock:...even one friend said "super glue" would do the trick...:shock:

I opened the door to let Marley in and was greeted by two HUGE skunks. OMG that was a close call. Friggin little stinkers.

Skunks are cute though. If it were me, I probably would have thrown some food for them. :giggle:

I have been away this past week focusing on academia. I met another deafie yesterday, CI-user. It was very nice to talk to someone that understands for a change. Turns out this deafie studies film at UCA in Conway which is a little over an hour from my university. We made plans to meet again in the future. I can assure everyone here that it is not *her who shall not be named*. If things come together rightly in the next few months or so I may try to test the waters again to get a deaf club going for my area. We will see.

Oh and I spoke personally with the university president yesterday. It was nothing but good things, so I hope to build a positive relationship there.

Aside from that, I am now a card carrying Episcopalian, despite my last name being misspelled. I hope everyone here had a good King Holiday weekend, and that we remember what the holiday stands for.

Thinking if we will actually get 12 inches of snow tmw.

Thank goodness you didn't swallow them...I swallowed one of mine before...Friend advised me to check my poop....say what?....No way...:shock:...even one friend said "super glue" would do the trick...:shock:

I swallowed one before. My husband wrote on the white board "THROW UP NOW":laugh2: I stuck my fingers down my throat but just couldn't do it. We laughed about it later how he was yelling by writing in all CAPS.:laugh2: It's an expensive snack $1200.

I have tried super glue, didn't work. I was pretty desperate at the time.

Oh and I spoke personally with the university president yesterday. It was nothing but good things, so I hope to build a positive relationship there.

University of Arkansas???

How today I went to Starbucks and ordered my drink and the cashier FACED ME!!! Whoa. And talked slowly and understood my sign "Thank you" but he seemed awkward responding to me as I wrote my order down. Oh well, it's a start.

It's past time for a new hearing old mold, feedback is getting out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back