What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking od my evil plans for surpise party for my fiace tomorrow!!! I still need to buy a gift

Sitting in the lounge room with the air condition going, thinking about how much summer sucks this year.

I'd give my left arm to be back in Europe.

Thinking of the great time we had today (my Sons and I)...plus viewing all the Christmas lights and decorations....PLanning Christmas dinner at my House so I've got to get to the grocery store and start cooking....

Thinking about which Christmas movie to watch on Netflix. TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!!

I am thinking... it had been a L O N G time since I've been lurking around here. What's up y'all? :)

Thinking about which Christmas movie to watch on Netflix. TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!!

Start with one and keep on watching another one. There are like over 50 movies to chose from, no?! :) I rather enjoy doing the same thing myself. ;)

Cheers!

The fact that I ended my theatre show last night... that I still need to get gifts for people and I actually get 2 weeks off of work??? Now for the sleeping in part to actually happen

Thinking how to get my son to stay home with my roommate so I can go do some more Christmas shopping. My son wants to join me...grrr

Thinking how to get my son to stay home with my roommate so I can go do some more Christmas shopping. My son wants to join me...grrr

My roommate plans to leave at 1 to do her own Christmas shopping. I will go to Zumba tonight with my friends and then go shopping after Zumba as a cover up. So hard when the kids are home from school!

Silly me, just realized I can't have wrapped Christmas gifts travel with me and proceed through airport security unless they are unwrapped! :( Shipped them overnight UPS, now wondering if I overlooked anything else? Betterlogout and get busy! :P

Silly me, just realized I can't have wrapped Christmas gifts travel with me and proceed through airport security unless they are unwrapped! :( Shipped them overnight UPS, now wondering if I overlooked anything else? Betterlogout and get busy! :P

Don't forget your personal things like you almost did last time! :D :laugh2:

Getting ready for my flight home to Romania for a few days, very excited! :D Haven't seen my uncle's, aunts, cousins ect for a good bit! Will be nice to see them. :)

Don't forget your personal things like you almost did last time! :D :laugh2:

Getting ready for my flight home to Romania for a few days, very excited! :D Haven't seen my uncle's, aunts, cousins ect for a good bit! Will be nice to see them. :)

HUH??? Your gonna leave me too?!?!?!
th_CryingSmiley.gif

Oh I'm sure I'll still be popping on... There isn't much to do there... :laugh2: I'm a night owl so everyone will be sleeping as I creep away playing online. :D

Not to mention, it snows there..... :ugh: I'll be hiding inside by the fire from that crap!!! :cold: If they think I'm spending more time out in that other than just walking to and from the car into places they're crazy!!! It's -4 RIGHT NOW! ( Celsius of course, so it's like 25 or so in Fahrenheit if my calculation is correct. ) I REFUSE TO PLAY OUTSIDE WITH THE OTHERS!!!

Oh I'm sure I'll still be popping on... There isn't much to do there... :laugh2: I'm a night owl so everyone will be sleeping as I creep away playing online. :D

Not to mention, it snows there..... :ugh: I'll be hiding inside by the fire from that crap!!! :cold: If they think I'm spending more time out in that other than just walking to and from the car into places they're crazy!!! It's -4 RIGHT NOW! ( Celsius of course, so it's like 25 or so in Fahrenheit if my calculation is correct. ) I REFUSE TO PLAY OUTSIDE WITH THE OTHERS!!!

25F is cold compared to Florida ;) your freeze your hiney off :laugh2:

femme Fatale took off too but it's only like 30 - 45 minutes from me should I go crash her families festivities and endanger the family jewels or just play it safe and stay home ??? LOL :laugh2:

Its going to be 72 degrees here. So im good. Good luck with the 25 degree weather. It doesnt sounds nice. Sorru

25F is cold compared to Florida ;) your freeze your hiney off :laugh2:

femme Fatale took off too but it's only like 30 - 45 minutes from me should I go crash her families festivities and endanger the family jewels or just play it safe and stay home ??? LOL :laugh2:

Depends on what kind of jewels you're talking about... :laugh2:

Yeah I know she went back to the Carolina area. :P She'll be back in the warm just as me soon enough. :D 25F is enough to make me want to die that's for sure. Right now it's in the 60's here at night and 80's in the day... I'm sure I'll be dying and writing a diary. Entry's will follow:

Day one of my snowy captivity:

There is white crap everywhere... It doesn't appear to be the sand like home... this stuff is cold... I was told not to eat the yellow version of it... I'm beginning to think it holds a secret power...

:laugh2: Something terrible like that. :ugh: Snow though.... BLECH! My parents keep telling me I'm Romanian and being in the cold weather is in my blood and I'll live... I don't think that's how it works but I'll hope for it! :laugh2: Every year we go I suffer... :mad:

Sounds almkst same as the entry of my diary....except the been romanian part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back