What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking... I HATE LAUNDRY DAY!!! I hate laundry period... -_- grrrrrrr....

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Thinking something had to have happened to Rockin Robin as she has been gone so long. :(

I hope she's fine.

Thinking what I'd do tonight at Arts Worship party. Hope it goes smooth for me with an ASL interpreter.

Almost time for the girls to go back to school! Growing up so fast and have to talk to the oldest about boys tonight...

Why the HELL would anyone want to call their baby North West???

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's named their baby North West. Poor kid .

I am thinking if I should go to ER for x-ray tomorrow or not. I think I may have microfractures. I can't really tell but it felt like my tibia/fibula/talus (just an area between my leg and ankle) may have microfractures. it felt like it's gonna break when I put pressure on it. or maybe it's just a really bad sprain. last weekend - I had a little motorcycle accident. :(

I had the same kind of pain in my right foot and thought the same. I went to the Dr on Tuesday...turned out to be a bad sprain and inflammation. Got meds and orders to take care of it so it can heal. My foot felt like a toothpick breaking in half slowly whenever I put pressure on it.

Why the HELL would anyone want to call their baby North West???

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's named their baby North West. Poor kid .

I don't have a problem with the name North as that was my great-grandfather's name, my grandfather's name & my uncle's name. I considered using the name, probably as a middle name, if we had had a son because it was thru my uncle that I got involved in theater where I met my husband.

But, had my last name been West (or East), I probably would not have considerd the name.

I am thinking... I HATE LAUNDRY DAY!!! I hate laundry period... -_- grrrrrrr....

Suck it up sweet cheeks!!! I've got a few loads sitting here waiting for you to wash, dry, and put away too!!! :nana:

I don't have a problem with the name North as that was my great-grandfather's name, my grandfather's name & my uncle's name. I considered using the name, probably as a middle name, if we had had a son because it was thru my uncle that I got involved in theater where I met my husband.

But, had my last name been West (or East), I probably would not have considerd the name.

I have never meet anyone will North as their first name , last I had . I bet North West will get picked in a lot with that name.

Thinking hubby needs to get rid of his truck so people will stop asking him to help move.

Wirelessly posted

sonocativo said:
At work, hope to get my iphone again :)
Did you get it taken away and your parents need to come get it back...lol Think we need some old school for the new school !

My parents take it from me??? Uh no! I am a grown woman. My service was off for 4 days not that the entire world needs to know lol

Wirelessly posted

I am freely trash talking NY Jets in a Patriot page :lol:

Last edited:
I am thinking I'm easily annoyed by people... seriously... It's bad... lol

I am thinking I'm easily annoyed by people... seriously... It's bad... lol

5124699989_a414738d44_m.jpg

lol do tell us all.

Lol! You have the most perfect pictures for stuff I swear it. I just get tired of peoples drama... pestering.. . Poking... and I think I get fed up faster than most... it's pretty sad really. O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back