What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking Comcast finally did it right. We now have a newer stronger router and a split-type signal. Daughter's computer and mine are considered wired through one signal and then the netbook, XBox 360 and 2 DSi XLs are all wirelessly connected on the other signal. (I call it a signal, but it's the SSID) I can also connect my printer wirelessly if I want, but it's being finicky so I will stick with the USB connection for it.

Thinking my daughter and I LOVE the receptionist from our ENTs "old" office. My daughter stopped there today to pick up copies of her previous hearing tests to take to the new audiologist tomorrow. The receptionist, who knows us well because of all the problems my daughter has had with her ears, was able to get my daughter an appt with our ENT on the 9th (after we had been told his earliest available appt was the 16th). She did this by getting someone to unblock a section of time that was not being used for another patient. SHE understands the urgency of having my daughter seen for her sudden hearing loss.

I plan to go with my daughter next week to discuss with our ENT our displeasure with the scheduling people we have to deal with these days. Heck, I may ask the receptionist for her phone # so we can call her directly in the future.

Thinking about the shooting that happened so close to my daughter. The 9pm New Years "family" fireworks show had just finished. Over 20,000 people mostly parents with kids. They play Disney music during this show.

There in a very busy Sports Bar & Eatery some guy got pissed off at a husband and wife in their 30's. A employee tried to break it up. This guy pulls out his gun, shoots the female, then her husband AND the employee. The wife survived the other two died at the scene.

Why does this freak me out SO, SO MUCH!!! This is where my daughter, boyfriend and out of country guests were going.

I couldn't get a hold of her for hours so panic struck big time. She ALWAYS answers my text if I tell her I am worried. Thank god they decided to go to a place within walking distance and did not attend the show.

The midnight fireworks show was cancelled. They detonated all the fireworks at 8am the following morning causing numerous calls of gun shots to the local police.

All of the facts have not been released. This happened in Old Town Sacramento. On these crowded nights the police actually patrol on horse back, cars and walking. When shots were fired it has been told that three police on horseback came galloping down the street with guns drawn. They were there within one minute and caught the shooter who was trying to flee. The shooter had been shot by a security guard before the police arrived. The shooter survived but is in the hospital being treated before going to jail. All I have read so far is that they did not know each other. This guy pulled a gun in a totally packed restaurant and shot people over a disagreement.

I would put a link to this story but don't know how, sorry.

I am busy all the times I am working to tomorrow many times spending to lots of well my gf want to listen to me . I am figure out rough cope smoke! not easy hmm I will see find out. I told on my gf don't be force me. I told my gf I ready quit smoke. I believe smoke is not good health smoke serious health risk! i am busy all them time research!

Wirelessly posted

Thinking how cute mio amor is about everything he does <3

Thinking I need to hit inside DC or Baltimore just for a day of strolling around the botiquies, shops, and etc for a day of walking exercise. I just walked a total of 2 hours tonight in the Adams Morgan area of DC. It was a lot of fun.

Wirelessly posted

^ I agree FF I want that loafing around plan for the weekend lol

I hate on headache :( no excuse my doctor waste of times on longest. sadly! pain of suffer!

Thinking I am so confused about a lot of things. Guess I will just take it one step at a time and think it all out.

Thinking about the 2013 World Junior Hockey Championships bronze medal (Canada/Russia) and gold medal (Sweden/USA) games I did wait to watch as soon as I woke up.. these 2 games were good.. wanted Canada to win bronze but congrats to Russia.. and so happy for USA winning WJHC gold vs Sweden (defending champs) .. great tourny.. now to wait for AHL Rockford IceHogs vs Toronto Marlies game at 2 pm my time and maybe watch the 2 NFL playoff games .. not sure if I will go out tonite but will see depending on my mood.. ahh..

Glad I started acupuncture for my arthritis so I can get off the ibuprofen. :aw:

Thinking I am so tired of my knees hurting. Finally got an appointment with physical therapy for the 15th. Bending my broken leg as my doctor suggested is so friggin painful. Falling yesterday is now catching up to me.

Listening to all these people about running is depressing. I just want to be able to walk. Sorry for whining but it is what I am thinking about.

Well - I have to get the chores done that I could not do yesterday due to just totally not being with it and having no energy.

Angel - I sure hope things begin to work out. I am so sorry for the pain you have .

Thinking I am so tired of my knees hurting. Finally got an appointment with physical therapy for the 15th. Bending my broken leg as my doctor suggested is so friggin painful. Falling yesterday is now catching up to me.

Listening to all these people about running is depressing. I just want to be able to walk. Sorry for whining but it is what I am thinking about.

ouch......i got two fingers that dislocate at least three or four times a month,i put it back myself now and use fiber glass splint made by hospital so when it happens i dont skype sign for day or so..i know the pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back