What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I am at home sick and missed a family Christmas party :(

I am thinking how much I want to hug and kiss my little boy hard.

I'm thinking I cannot believe that my hubby will be 55 tomorrow!!!

I got my Continuing Education Credits for Neuromuscular Therapy done so now I can go get a job making more $$$. Going to try to squeeze in a visit today to a spa I want to work for (have a lot of stuff to do today) I'm really nervous about though!! My hearing loss progressed more after I started where I work now, I haven't been to an interview since it's worsened, went from sever/profound to profound, I have a lot harder time understanding people now. Just yikes!!!!

Thinking about the weather reports I saw this morning for later this week. Especially for Friday and Saturday.

Thinking about my blood/lab work to be done today...and the biopsy on Wednesday (thyroid)....hoping my throat won't be too sore to eat all the Xmas goodies coming up....

Love my Pecan Snowballs, but, man, are they expensive. Bought a pound of shelled pecan halves yesterday for making the cookies later this week. May need to ask my brother in Atlanta to get some locally and send them to me for next year. :hmm:

I'm thinking I really did a great job choosing colors for our new shed. It got delivered this morning and the blues are very close to the house colors. The lighter is a little bit lighter than the house, but the contrast darker is almost the same.

Thinking about how my electric company just raised my monthly budget by $42/month. Last year they raised it around this time and I ended up with a big refund check at the end of April. This year's budget is a lot less than last year's (even before they raised it last year), but still. I need my monthly costs to go down, not up, since I doubt I'll get any type of Cost of Living raise.

Thinking about what the roofer who was here today will quote us as an estimate. The first one was for $7000. :shock:

Thinking about what the roofer who was here today will quote us as an estimate. The first one was for $7000. :shock:

Hoping I don't have to have a roofer after we find out what damage the giant tree that fell on our house caused.

Hoping I don't have to have a roofer after we find out what damage the giant tree that fell on our house caused.

Yikes!!! You live in one of the states getting hit by that big storm huh? My parents and brother (and his family) are in Texas guess there's some crazy wind there.

Yikes!!! You live in one of the states getting hit by that big storm huh? My parents and brother (and his family) are in Texas guess there's some crazy wind there.

Yes I am in Iowa, and right in the heart of it. Sucks here today.

Yes I am in Iowa, and right in the heart of it. Sucks here today.

Do you miss the hot weather yet?:giggle: I have no idea how people live in weather like that. Watching the news and it looks terrible. Everyone experiencing that weather, stay safe!

Thinking of those that lost their lives during the shooting. Rest in peace...

69D8EDA4-ECDB-485F-BBA3-3410664DDBB3-1720-000001BB8466E822.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back