What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about my doggie Chester who went to heaven yesterday. I'm very sad. He was the most wonderful little dog, who was always so loving and funny. He was a Jack Russell Terrier, with a heart of gold. :(

CSign so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine your pain.

I'm thinking about my doggie Chester who went to heaven yesterday. I'm very sad. He was the most wonderful little dog, who was always so loving and funny. He was a Jack Russell Terrier, with a heart of gold. :(

:hug:

I am really sorry about your dog.

My sympathies, CSign....was at the Groomers today with my doggie...and this Lady brought in a big Dog that could hardly walk, was blind and HOH...and not much hair left either....He was 14 years old...and was getting his Xmas present a little early....grooming....sweet dog....Sure wish our Doggies could live much longer lives.

Can't stop thinking about my dad. This day 6 years ago he passed away. The whole family was there but I was the one responsibile for his meds with his doctors. We wanted him to pass peacefully and he did thank god. Just so, so hard to make that final decision. It was time because he pulled out his IV and refused his normal meds. I just really, really miss him.

i thinking sometimes sharia law got good point i just been palmed off with counterfit£10 precious little amount money as it is

Can't stop thinking about my dad. This day 6 years ago he passed away. The whole family was there but I was the one responsibile for his meds with his doctors. We wanted him to pass peacefully and he did thank god. Just so, so hard to make that final decision. It was time because he pulled out his IV and refused his normal meds. I just really, really miss him.

:hug:

I am sorry. It's really sad around holidays when you have lost relatives at that time.

Thanks Botti, I know many others are dealing with this now too. We just have to remember the good times and hope their at peace.

Wirelessly posted

Angel1989 said:
Thanks Botti, I know many others are dealing with this now too. We just have to remember the good times and hope their at peace.

Angel, it's ok to miss your daddy. Losing a love one is not easy. Unexplainable what you go through :hug:

Sending hugs, CSign. So hard to lose our furry friends... :(

I'm thinking 12/21/12 will be an annoying day ever on Facebook.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking about the parents who lost their child in the massacre today. They won't be able to have their child around and emotional trauma it must be for them.
If you are a parent hug your kids today and don't stop!

It's hard to be happy or feel at peace after what happened today:-(

Wirelessly posted

Angel1989 said:
It's hard to be happy or feel at peace after what happened today:-(

I understand, these feelings will be around for awhile. It saddens me, thinking these parents are grieving over a loss of child and here we have unfit parents who don't give a flip about their own. Very sad.

Last edited:
i went to town today and saw blind man with white stick go splat into a donky...i been thinking should blindman walk down middle of street and donky on pavement visa versa....cruel of me but been amused by sight all day....this start another thought if win lottery i help donkies

i went to town today and saw blind man with white stick go splat into a donky...i been thinking should blindman walk down middle of street and donky on pavement visa versa....cruel of me but been amused by sight all day....this start another thought if win lottery i help donkies

Why was there a donkey in the town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back