What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about having another beer. Just the one. Honest.......

Is it Wednesday yet!?! The robo calls are coming in fast & furious. :mad:

That we cut down all the hosta plants, so now my puppy managed to get a laundry soap pod and eat it. We were cleaning up a lot this morning.

I think it may be possible that she is one of the few stupid poodles ever born. :(

*whew* long day. Thinking about Robinson Crusoe getting all his work done by Friday. I am Friday. :(

Wirelessly posted

Thinking how I wish there was a 'like' button on the AD Mobile App.

I am thinking that i want to spend more and more on cars and cars. I am tired of having a hearing girlfriend. I want deaf or hoh girlfriend. It's pretty sad that at 35 years old I realize that I am tired of being in a relationship where I have to teach ASL.

I'm thinking that I would like to learn how to use skype so that maybe I can help some people learn ASL.

Loving life at Sussex university :D

Awesome!
cat-thumbs-up_1834999i.jpg

I'm thinking this final inspection can't come quick enough for me.

I'm thinking this final inspection can't come quick enough for me.

Well, that answers my question in the other thread. :o
Hope you can move in soon. But I also want the house to not have any problems that will become yours if it passes inspection before they're taken care of.

Thinking about my audi appointment tomorrow, how flat-out disrespectful some friend and family have been over the election, where the hell my sister went off to in this snow storm we're having, my next ASL tutoring session...

I've had a little bit took much to think tonight, I believe. My brain is fried.

I'm thinking I'm going to be in big emotional trouble the day I lose my dog, but I'm trying to get rid of that thought.

Am thinking for 2 days now...how depressed I became over the elections....but still have a glimmer of hope somewhat.

Why are you thinking about that?

My wild guess:
Maybe she has some experiences when the hurricane sandy did hits NYC that affect her thoughts. And then the snow storm came last night. she keeps thinking how image if she loses her dog and she would be flip out without her tiny doggie. She did mention that she has a anxiety and panic attack therefore having her dog that keeps her calm down. :dunno:

i just been to a community theatre production done by young people with moderate to severe learning difficuties,my daughter one of the caste....two young men with Downs doing a scetch they brillient i thinking it shame mainline tv dont sign some up..after all shakespere would known of Downs people

i loving that cat frisky...and adore the cow and dog do ya have anymore

Thinking that I am glad the battle and headaches from the last year and a little are finally over. It was a roller coaster ride and there were tears of frustration and tears of joy, but, it all came out in the end.

Why are you thinking about that?

Not deliberately. I do three hours a day in an animal clinic and I have to work hard at not obsessing over how sad it is during euthanasia procedures and seeing pets very sick. I deal with anxiety and sometimes have racing thoughts.

BUT I affirm to think positively. :)

Right now I'm thinking I can't wait to have the mild weather this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back