What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:...Seems Dudes here where I live wear their shirts inside out a lot....I'm always saying to my 18 yr old..ur shirt is inside out!...He shrugs it off. so I'm guessing it's a fashion statement or something....

My stepson does it too, says when it gets dirty he turns it right side out so he can still wear it... goes figure.

Just overheard an acquaintance say "It isn't cheating unless you get caught!"

:hmm: He's inspired, forgot to consider the evidence he'll leave behind! LOL

I don't have a obsession for being alone. Someone I know is teaching me ASL because none of the places around here that do can cater to my learning disability. Granted I would love to meet some lovely woman in any class. Taking a class simply to meet woman is not a good reason to take a class. Trust me I am still learning just better being tutored as opposed to a full class.

On a side note I am thinking about breakfast and also those spam bots that try to milk money from people....Really just found out I have a uncle from Nigeria who recently died and left me a large sum of money but get this I need to wire money there :bowlol:

yea I'm familiar with your home area. it's very spread out and quiet. you'll have to drive perhaps 30 min to 1 hr for nearest deaf social event.

yea I'm familiar with your home area. it's very spread out and quiet. you'll have to drive perhaps 30 min to 1 hr for nearest deaf social event.

Well I am at least happy because I think my tutoring is coming along nicely.

I am currently thinking my new haircut was a bad idea....but also thinking about how much cool stuff I can find if I keep rummaging through my closet. So far found a mini bottle of smirnoff that has not been drinked yet also found some dvds but no idea whats on them because there burnable dvds and also found a box i have not looked in yet

Wirelessly posted

I can't believe, Pamela and Tristen are gone on DWTS sniff sniff

Did the four thugs tell you to do this? Or did you just come around and think it up yourself in hopes you would get praise for picking on their target.

You really don't belong here at all, hearing sycophant.

Probably. I don't think she really thinks on her own. I'm still speechless here, almost.

:lol:...Seems Dudes here where I live wear their shirts inside out a lot....I'm always saying to my 18 yr old..ur shirt is inside out!...He shrugs it off. so I'm guessing it's a fashion statement or something....

dudes here seem have trouser half mast showing pants and bums trousers falling down i understand that fashion statement..seeing young mans crack in backside underpants not fashion statement i like or understand...
i thinking i eat to many haribo sweets today

Misogynists are incredibly annoying...

And I am glad I picked a great husband!

If I'm a complete fool or not for dropping out of school with one year to go. If there is any possibility I may survive the beatin' I am about to catch from the old man. But thank god invented whiskey & cigarettes haha.

I am happy cool busy time all the busy all the lots of busy soon! I have plan litery yay deaf program whow!

Thinking about some friends I haven't heard from in a while. And how my stupid ear is still hurting. Been a few days, and seems to be OK when I wake up, then start a few hours later.

Wirelessly posted

I can't believe, Pamela and Tristen are gone on DWTS sniff sniff

:lol: I heard DWTS lost many viewers...aparrently, you're not one of them. I think the show is dull, now.

Im thinkin how warm will October be... one of my favorite months.. I need to buy some apple cider. :hmm:

MarkfromNJ- nice profile picture :) Glad you were receptive to the advice given.

Thinking what got into me? Did KristinaB take over my body?
I just cleaned a part of my kitchen. It's not a big kitchen but I did some serious cleaning in one area. I took everything off a bookcase, moved the bookcase away from the wall and cleaned the walls & floor, put it back, cleaned it then put most of the stuff back on it. Threw some stuff out & put some stuff aside to see if my daughter wants any of it.
Now, will I feel like tackling the rest of the kitchen tomorrow (cleaning out cabinets, etc)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back