What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinkin' might be rainy today whether I shuld go out or not. It depends on the weather if it's not that heavy rain. However I'd rather go out than stayin at home n' do nuttin. It is kinda bored here made me sleepy.

I need to move out of this place. Landlord doesn't really fix problems as patch them. Rent is so cheap, but no AC when it's over 90 is not so nice. They just charged it at the beginning of the summer too! They reported it back as a small leak. It hasn't even been running most of last month with all the cool weather. Glad I have a portable one in living room.

thinks so back xd :) fix on think I am happy!!

Thinking can I last 5 hours of Cochlear Implant exercise tonight-Club Singles/Toronto -dance?

Thinking about closing my eyes (nap) so I don't see all the stuff that needs to be done around here.

I am lots of pretty thinking ^_^ replace to wired!!

yesterday my roomate heart attack go to hosptial :shock: I am surprised he is lucky (think)my roommate is pretty fines issues risk on health

yesterday my roomate heart attack go to hosptial :shock: I am surprised he is lucky (think)my roommate is pretty fines issues risk on health

WOW sorry Travis!! Hope he recovers soon!!!

Thinking of mio amor <3

I'm thinking about the fact that lately there seems to be a lot of "high-school" type exchanges on the forum.

Wirelessly posted

A neighbor died yesterday. Lived and worked onthe farm his whole life. He was working under his house fixing plumbing. Went inside and fell asleep in his recliner. The ambulance got there, but the wife and daughter had to wait outside in the heat 4 hours till the coroner came and said natural death before the body was removed. He was a nice man always ready to help anyone he could.

Wirelessly posted

^ sorry to hear the news may Godl bless the family

Wirelessly posted

A neighbor died yesterday. Lived and worked onthe farm his whole life. He was working under his house fixing plumbing. Went inside and fell asleep in his recliner. The ambulance got there, but the wife and daughter had to wait outside in the heat 4 hours till the coroner came and said natural death before the body was removed. He was a nice man always ready to help anyone he could.

:( My condolences... At least he died peacefully in his sleep (it sounds like). May he rest in eternal peace...

Wirelessly posted

So sorry about your neighbor. At least he went peacefully. Wishing strength & comfort to his family and to you.

So tired of trying to find an alternate pain relief med besides Ibuprofen. Since I only have one kidney now, they want me off the Ibuprofen for my arthritis. But so far what they offer doesn't work. :roll: I am now trying Neurontin that is supposed to be safe for my kidney, but also helps with inflammation and pain for arthritis. I am to "self-titrate" to find the right dose. So far 100mg capsule 2x/day was not enough and trying 3 doses a day instead. Still not up to what 400 mg. Ibuprofen 3x/day as to pain relief for better mobility. Getting frustrated. The one thing that works well I can't have and other things are Rx so I have to pay more for them as well. UGH! :tears:

Wirelessly posted

Thanks to all. The farmer who owns the land is 95. I spoke to his son and I think he is going to let the family live there without rent. it's nice to live somewhere where people watch out for each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back