What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mfdshe33s81rgfb0qo1_500.gif

Thinking about a good vacation after done at office job for the Christmas holidays.. cant wait till after done with pizza job shift on Sunday then hockey madness with the World Junior Hockey Championships and Spengler Cup tourny to go as well.. woo woo woo.. .ahh should be great relaxing and good thing I can get my right knee to relax and be normal for sure.. heheh

Thinking about all the gifts that santa hasn't gotten around to wrapping yet... He's such a slacker =x

Thinking how rich...how tasty...and how GOOD this Southern Comfort Egg Nog is!....Oh my...getting a buzz after just a few swallows of it....ummmm....good!

Thinking how rich...how tasty...and how GOOD this Southern Comfort Egg Nog is!....Oh my...getting a buzz after just a few swallows of it....ummmm....good!

Good for you. At least now if your a little off balance you can blame the Egg Nog. Have fun:giggle:

Thinking about what my brother said when he encourage me to go to the gym with him. "I really want you to lose weight." he said. It's pointless to think about really, but I can't seem to block this out.

Thinking about what my brother said when he encourage me to go to the gym with him. "I really want you to lose weight." he said. It's pointless to think about really, but I can't seem to block this out.

Maybe he's concerned about you health, not your looks.

Maybe he's concerned about you health, not your looks.

Oh no, that's not what I meant at all. I'm just saying it's pointless to think about what he said because I never do it but I want to which is why I can't block it out. Sorry for the confusion.

I just found this picture and I am thinking did a deaf person make this? (you know, tree in sign language)

4FA70A25-C701-41F3-87EF-7443EF526D91-3614-00000434C313010D.jpg

Thinking how good it was to see my friend whom I havent seen in 2 years last night at a party. I miss her!

Thinking it's warming up after a "frosty" night....Haven't used our Heat yet, tho'....and it looks to be like another wet and muggy Xmas this year, as usual...Haven't had a white Xmas here in 24-25 years!....

Thinking about today..all done with Xmas shopping plus bonus shopping at Zeller store here that will close soon so found a few good deals and all satisfied with what I bought... still need one more thing that will finish it off but will wait till later to look somewhere...

Hopefully if I'm in the mood might go out tonite after AHL game on tv is over a bit earlier before then.. depending on weather as well as that.. should be a nice one and after work at pizza job tomorrow I am off for holidays till maybe Jan 2 or 3!! woo gonna be a nice long break to relax with hockey games, projects to do and get my knee to heal up good...

Today I'm thinking about how I wish I had more energy. Only 23 and tired all the time /facepalm

I'm thinking about how I really hope my fiance's Christmas present gets here Monday. It was supposed to be here yesterday, and it didn't show up today, so I'm a bit annoyed...

Thinking about my son's Xmas stocking....filled it up with Axe, Slim Jims, BBQ Sauce (Honey), Pizza potato chips, sugarless Gum, Chocolate Santa, Chap Stick and a new Toothbrush...He thought it was hilarious...:roll:...but loved the new tooth brush..such a good sport!

Thinking about my son's Xmas stocking....filled it up with Axe, Slim Jims, BBQ Sauce (Honey), Pizza potato chips, sugarless Gum, Chocolate Santa, Chap Stick and a new Toothbrush...He thought it was hilarious...:roll:...but loved the new tooth brush..such a good sport!

LOL That is hilarious!

Thinking about the Sandy Hook victims. :(

Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:
Thinking about the Sandy Hook victims. :(

It's heart breaking and all we can do is pray for the families and friends who lost loved ones.

I am thinking of mio amor 's video he sent me singing along to a Bob Marley song so cute it put a smile on my face bec I wasn't feeling the Christmas spirit .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back