What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are nice but I can't use my legs!! My non broken one use to be my bad knee. It is really bad now from baring all my weight!

I have been doing sit ups in my recliner and when Marley needs to go out I sit on my walker and scoot across the carpet. It is quite the workout on my knee but me and crutches are not a good match.:laugh2:

Sorry. Meant to add that these can be used for upper body exercise. You put it on a table and pedal with your hands/arms.

Sorry. Meant to add that these can be used for upper body exercise. You put it on a table and pedal with your hands/arms.

Thanks that is a good idea. I might even have one of those burried in my garage somewhere.

Take care of that thumb, you never know when you may have to hitch a ride:laugh2:

Thanks that is a good idea. I might even have one of those burried in my garage somewhere.

Take care of that thumb, you never know when you may have to hitch a ride:laugh2:

Thanks. I think it will work for "thumbing a ride" but it's not ready for gripping things. Or keying in my iPod touch without some pain or discomfort. :(

Maybe a scooter would be best for you right now, Angel....??....being non-mobile is really frustrating....one of my friends can barely walk, and she uses a cane....(blood clots), and suffered a heart attack at 49...:shock:...

im thinking about how i got a really good relationship with beer, quite fulfilling, tummy never empty, no arguements about whats in the fridge, always makes me feel happy, it doesnt mind what tv channel i watch, and nor what time of day i want beer. I love Beer!

women are like whores, the more expensive they are, the better they are. so Im picky about beers.

terrible i know, but i got a really good thing with beer only problem is, its limited to 48 bottles in the fridge (and thats packing with food too) more in if no food, but i need other bdoy fuels too you know...

Beer is lovely

im thinking about how i got a really good relationship with beer, quite fulfilling, tummy never empty, no arguements about whats in the fridge, always makes me feel happy, it doesnt mind what tv channel i watch, and nor what time of day i want beer. I love Beer!

women are like whores, the more expensive they are, the better they are. so Im picky about beers.

terrible i know, but i got a really good thing with beer only problem is, its limited to 48 bottles in the fridge (and thats packing with food too) more in if no food, but i need other bdoy fuels too you know...

Beer is lovely

:giggle:....."One more bottle of Beer on the Wall"......Not a Beer drinker....so no Beer Belly here, as some of my family love Beer too....do you/or have you ever drank any Samuel Adams Beer??.....ewwwww...tried it once and got sick off of the stuff....Seems the rednecks in Carolina love their Miller Beer...here in Florida, I dunno...but see a lot of people buying Busch Beer....Cheap I know...

Maybe a scooter would be best for you right now, Angel....??....being non-mobile is really frustrating....one of my friends can barely walk, and she uses a cane....(blood clots), and suffered a heart attack at 49...:shock:...

Sorry about your friend RR. A scooter may be in my near future. I am around the same age as your friend and have been fighting to get strong for so long. Now with two bum legs and arms that are not much better I just don't see that happening.

I hate the isolation that comes with being disabled because I always was a people person. I don't want to give up the fight just yet but seems like there is always something setting me back. I miss my job, driving, being able to help my mom and just being me.

Am thinking and hoping there gonna be a fast batch work at pizza job today but doubt it anyways so am hoping to get the heck out before 8 pm (end of shift time) so I can get home and relax and snooze later lol

You have gotten enough moved to actually be staying there for 2 weeks!! The last I saw here had me under the impression that you were still moving things but not staying there yet! And I don't think we got pictures between completion and your move in.

All of our belongings are here. We have emptied out the storage place. I still do not have closet rods and towel rods. Those are the main things that are making it hard. Also, just figuring out where the heck to put all this stuff and do I really need it. My mother had agreed (finally) that we can get rid of some of her Tupperware. I have 3 huge boxes of it that have not been used since I was married. Also, I have to keep all of my daughter's school papers for when I have to deal with VR and Social Security for her. I can finally burn my son's.

One of my cabinets that I kept all my baking stuff and crockpots on had fallen apart and we finally got some new shelving for that stuff. And yes, I have 3 crockpots, 1.5 QT, 5QT and 6QT. I do actually use them all as well.

My computer is still at MIL's house since the phone and internet is not in the new house yet. I have to switch companies since AT&T is being an A$$hole about it. They don't have the address for the new house in their system and they say they can't update their system for at least 1-2 years and so all I can get is dial-up and not high-speed like I have now. So I am switching to Comcast after 20 years with AT&T.

Wirelessly posted

Thinking my Patriots won :)

oh geez! :(

I'm thinking about how much I DON'T want to go to the store so I'm really hoping we have chocolate chips here already so I can just make my cookies and not go anywhere.

Yeah! I thinking to I am not happy to issues I am not appreciate to roommate

costly tty reason I disappointment, I still not well. it is take an better. I better process! I hope be rough!. It is lots of replace. it is pretty rough! I hope be feeling better heal! take an lots of rest!

I thinking to manage to reduce to feeling, I thinking to happy effort hard work!

Thinking that I shouldn't have watched all the episodes of The Walking Dead on netfliks so fast. Watched way too many in too few days and now they're all gone waaahhhh.

Wirelessly posted

I love my haircut and hairstyle! It awesome!

still thinking what get son for xmas,he 31 lives in wales most west in england and i most east so got be posted...he wants do parashute jump i not giving him that.

I'm thinking about the fact that there seems to be a poster who is full of it and likely creating phony stories. SMH.

Thinking that I shouldn't have watched all the episodes of The Walking Dead on netfliks so fast. Watched way too many in too few days and now they're all gone waaahhhh.

You should watch Boardwalk Empire and Sons of Anarchy. Sometimes they get a bit violent, so if you don't like those parts you can just close your eyes like I do... On second thought, the Walking Dead is kind of violent so maybe you won't need to close your eyes. :)

thinking about NCIS: LA tv show is not on this evening that came to my attention, gets disappointed because of my excitement was shot down.

Thinking that I know there are packages on my front porch and frustrated I can't get them.
Darn broken leg, I am so tired of this!!!

Thinking that I know there are packages on my front porch and frustrated I can't get them.
Darn broken leg, I am so tired of this!!!

Kind of like the feeling kids get when they see gifts under the tree and Christmas is still days away :giggle:. But seriously, I feel for you Angel, it's an especially lousy time of year to be laid up :-/.

I am thinking that after shovelling our latest big dump of snow this afternoon, tomorrow I am going to be feeling muscles I'd rather not feel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back