What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee 42 isn't very old especially if one has crossed the Un seniors threshold of 75.
Age is just a number-correct? aside check the dating et al thread.

Thinking about my downstairs neighbour complaining and getting angry at me in regards of the noises we made last night. The guy came banging at the door (I could feel it!) He was talking to me angrily where I could not understand, so I let him talk and I nod talk in attemption to understand but it was a completion communication failure. I wrote him a letter this morning to assure him to understand the circumstances of my deafness. All I can do is laugh.

The noises we made was that Sharlene was playing wii at 9:30pm.

It's been 5 years since I've gotten a piercing. I'm thinking about getting a new one, don't know rather if I want it to be visible or not. I really want to have another conch piercing on different ear but that s*** is really painful. Cheeks piercings maybe? Ehh I don't know.

I am busy lots of research *thinking news!

LOL, my best friend just told me to embrace my inner Spock.

DeafTim is not sensitive. (this is in regard to a thread I just saw which I did not go into). :D

:wave:

You can say that again... :lol:

Im thinkin how awesome the democratic keynote speakers kicked ass tonite. They put on a great show.

I liked how Ted Strickland mentioned our president saved auto industry and Mitt saved on his taxes. :laugh2: Mr. Strickland is former Ohio governor. I have voted the guy couple of times. I liked the Santa joke...was so fookin hilarious!

Mitt got slammed tonite. :rockon:

Mayor of San Antonio was impressive tonite. I was totally blown away!

FOUR MO' YEARS!!!

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Thinking about how mio amor is right that gnats have a defeated season :lol: I love my guy <3

I'm thinking about how I need SLEEP!!!!! I want a normal sleep schedule back please!

I'm thinking that I would love to talk people from Alldeaf who sells things online. I would love to share and exchange feedbacks so feel free to PM me.

Thinking about how college kids look in the morning on their way to classes. I'm now dropping off my daughter 2-3 days a week and see a bunch of the kids walking to their classes almost like they're zombies. They are obviously not morning people. :lol:

Thinking about how college kids look in the morning on their way to classes. I'm now dropping off my daughter 2-3 days a week and see a bunch of the kids walking to their classes almost like they're zombies. They are obviously not morning people. :lol:

That's probably because they party all night...unless they are the kind that study all night...

Am thinking about Bill Clinton....after watching his speech at the DNC last night.....he's a hell of a speaker!....Too bad that the RNC did not have someone as good as Bill Clinton,,,,

Am thinking about Bill Clinton....after watching his speech at the DNC last night.....he's a hell of a speaker!....Too bad that the RNC did not have someone as good as Bill Clinton,,,,

Bill Clinton is a genius :rockon:

He helped handicapped people...he made sure they had health insurance and Bush fucked it all up. I had major surgery and no health insurance. :mad2:

Wondering if one's family dynamics can cause anxiety disorder (I'm sure it can) and if one moves away from the family members who are contributing to it, if their anxiety will lessen or even go away. :hmm:

Bill Clinton is a genius :rockon:

He helped handicapped people...he made sure they had health insurance and Bush fucked it all up. I had major surgery and no health insurance. :mad2:

sorry hear you news!!!

Back to work tomorrow :( Nice break from the routine having a day off. Im sure everything will be just where I left it!

Thinking about planning ahead of time for my 20th wedding anniversary coming up. I have plenty of time to plan. It's not until February.

My hubby wants to go to Maui for our 25th. It is only 6 weeks away. I can't even make it a whole day out and about yet, but I love him and he deserves a vacation after all the love and support he has shown me.

Like Bott mentioned.....chronic illness sucks!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back