What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tired of trying to find an alternate pain relief med besides Ibuprofen. Since I only have one kidney now, they want me off the Ibuprofen for my arthritis. But so far what they offer doesn't work. :roll: I am now trying Neurontin that is supposed to be safe for my kidney, but also helps with inflammation and pain for arthritis. I am to "self-titrate" to find the right dose. So far 100mg capsule 2x/day was not enough and trying 3 doses a day instead. Still not up to what 400 mg. Ibuprofen 3x/day as to pain relief for better mobility. Getting frustrated. The one thing that works well I can't have and other things are Rx so I have to pay more for them as well. UGH! :tears:

Sorry your having troubles. In case you don't know, you can't compare the dose of Ibuprofen 400mg to Neurontin, there totally different meds. Not uncommon for some to take 1500-2400 mg of Neurontin. Best of luck!!!

thinking on how much tired I am, at the moment :(

Thinking it has been a really boring Labor day, as my husband is spending it installing a new kitchen faucet. I am stuck in the living room alone, with the dogs.....

Thinking it has been a really boring Labor day, as my husband is spending it installing a new kitchen faucet. I am stuck in the living room alone, with the dogs.....

Me too Bott. Hubby is painting the kitchen and I am keeping Marley out of the way. Boring!!!!!!!!

Me too Bott. Hubby is painting the kitchen and I am keeping Marley out of the way. Boring!!!!!!!!

Why not put Marley in a different room or such and you help with the painting?

Guessing both Botti & Angel are going to the Dogs...:giggle: It's also boring and quiet here too, very overcast.

Wow! How old is he?

sorry I didn't notice! missing posts I think approxi He pretty younger 28 yrs I not sure! He scared! He quick on call on my caregiving, 2 days! he is all rights

I just practiced my Zumba class which starts tomorrow evening :) I am going to kickbutt!

Why not put Marley in a different room or such and you help with the painting?

I definitely help paint as much as I can. Have to be careful due to health issues. Most of what is left are the high places and me on a ladder not good!!

Wondering if there are any cat sanctuaries that have 2 deaf cats? Then they would put the 2 deaf cats in the same room. The 2 deaf cats would use ASL with each other. The other cats will be scared and wondering what is going on with all those ASL thing?

DeafTim is not sensitive. (this is in regard to a thread I just saw which I did not go into). :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back