What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable day!.....BRRR...so chilly, windy and cold....and yesterday, we had to use the AC....Was gonna work in the flower garden today, but too windy and cold by the river.

If I am in Safe Mode with Networking and can use the internet, do ya think I could also get my taxes done online?

I'm thinking I'm looking forward to Jillio's return to AD! Word has it that she should be able to return today.

Believe Botti would be a big help with the pix....I'm a klutz at it myself.

We don't have crocodiles, just alligators....and a little "love bite" from ur hubby won't hurt...:giggle:

Crocodiles live in Austrilia,right? A lot of ppl dont know that gators and crocs look a lot different between them. :hmm:

Gators are mad mofo's. They dont care if you're the president of United States, they'll try to bite yo ass. :D When I was in FL, I went way out there on water and saw couple of gators. Good times! After the boat ride, ate some gator meat for lunch... taste like chicken.

Thinking about once I get my tax money I will be taking current computer to the shop since all this "cat & mouse" stuff isn't finding the cause of my BSOD's. Also, will be putting money aside for my new computer and monitor.

thinking and hoping the weather will clear up enough by late Thursday afternoon so my mom, stepdad and I can make a trip down to Denver for an appointment Friday.

Okay - my computer and Google are both crashing quite often. I may not be online either here, Gmail, or FB for a little bit. I do have the netbook in a pinch when I can peel it away from son, or I can make a special trip to the library. I just have to wait until the tax money comes in so I can get this repaired (new motherboard it looks like) and also buy a new computer. It never ends. I will send texts to those I have to stay up to date in between.

Thinking about my new guy always :) I had a great time doing my FIRST Zumba class lastnight! I somehow, didn't stick to my playlist, it derailed in a good way:)

Thinking about tacos, what Im doing over the weekend, and weather I should go out for running.

tomorrow's gonna be crazy. Gotta get up early enough and take my dog to the vet for boarding (they're also going to give him the distemper shot that he's due for, as well as do a blood test just to see if there's been any changes with it in regards to his partial seizures). Then gotta run to work and get public records done quickly so I can get to my mom's house and take off with mom and stepdad for Denver at about noon. Got an appointment at CI Center on Friday morning. Crazy crazy day tomorrow I'll say. And this afternoon's crazy enough at work, doing more work than usual so I don't have to do a lot of them tomorrow. Ahhhhhhh! My brain's pretty much drowned from the public records, and will drown even more when I do calendars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back