What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

freckles

and thinking jclarke needs to have his avatar changed. it looks so odd, a child's arm coming out from behind, not his own arm. kinda of deformed.

deafskeptic

Premium Member
and thinking jclarke needs to have his avatar changed. it looks so odd, a child's arm coming out from behind, not his own arm. kinda of deformed.
Personally the first time I saw that avatar, i thought he was trying to stop throwing up.

Miss-Delectable

I was thinking about a memory I had forgotten about til today. I remembered that I and some kids from school went to visit an American Navy Ship and we went on a tour. I recall being underwhelmed, lol.

And for some reason, I think I was thinking to myself when looking at the sailors and thought 'you think you had it good, pay wise?' I think not.

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
mm .. wish I could pop my eyeballs into yours so you can see what I see.. well, take your glasses off and you may see better?
Sorry to be blunt - it was taken by my iPhone, and if you don't like it, that's your problem.

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
I'm thinking to sell iPad 2 in few week later. I like it but may get iPad 3 this fall or next year. Or see demo of new Samsung Tab 8.9 early summer.

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
So you expected not much from the iPad 2, didn't you?
Facetime video is very good and adding multitasking gestures from xcode. easy to use it. but Needing retina display, Flash, more megapixel rear cam. Swifter is ok because video was choppy. Not smooth. I almost use my MacBook Pro to watch Hulu TV programs and torrent movies.

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Facetime video is very good and adding multitasking gestures from xcode. easy to use it. but Needing retina display, Flash, more megapixel rear cam. Swifter is ok because video was choppy. Not smooth. I almost use my MacBook Pro to watch Hulu TV programs and torrent movies.
You should try and get CineXplayer app to play torrent movies with subtitles

Status
Not open for further replies.