What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah , I know why is being done but I think it suck ! I sure would not want to have to 'crash tax' if someome hit me. Why should the person that not at fault have to pay for the crash tax , it would made more sence to made the driver at fault to pay for the 'crash tax' . That should made that driver be more careful the next time.

I don't get it either.

I'm thinking it's time for me to get back upstairs to work on projects.

I am figure out think best hard work because improve my research expert computer! :)

I am still doing interpreting work:D

am thinking about those kids who suffered or died from bullying...

hate crime or bullying is not cool!!

Wirelessly posted

Bullying of any kind is not acceptable. Its really tough on teenagers trying to find acceptance and identity. Its a cruel world out there in general.

I learn it new hearing aid final, I am happy study hearing aid book! I am study tutorial help better! :D

Thinking it will be nice to sleep in my own bed tonight......But, off to Arizona tomorrow.

Thinking about why my life is always about not having enough hours in the day...

Wirelessly posted

Gotta go to work tonight its all good

I do my life best hard work skills hard continue great my best successfully! :D

thinking how those 33 chilean miners are doing today .. this is their seventh day back on earth ... wonderful for everybunny I hope!

I'm thinking about somebody... not something~~ (and I'm thinking how much I'd LOVE to stay home and be sleeping and not be here at work... looking for the duct tape for my co-workers loud mouth LOL :giggle:)

I'm thinking I better get off my lazy behind and get to work on repainting this wooden turkey for MIL. She wants it in the yard on Monday.

I am looking forward to a nice nap :)

Thinking that public schools turn out hearing students left and right who spell phonetically.

I think there should be a standardized test in addition to course work that they must pass before graduating.

Just proficiency in spelling, basic math, geography. Is that too much to ask?

I hear sound O_O is very eek weird I am surprised shrug, I can hear weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back