What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking of all fun it will be here when my friend arrives tomorrow:D Its soo hot here, beach wear time!

I'm thinking I am so happy. I have new windows for my bedroom and they are very nice. He won't be back until either Friday or Monday to do my bathroom and then the living room. He's starting from one side of the house and going around room by room. Other than kitchen and 2 bathrooms, all rooms have two windows.

Last edited:
I am thinking I am procrastinating tonight... dammit.

Am thinking and "dreaming"about my youngest boy's future....who is a freshman (9th grade), and taking college courses....his grade is 8.5 in geography (college course)....made straight A's the 2nd semester....and for the past 3 years also....Move over Obama! HAHA!!

Think I am back home.....and I missed somebody a bunch.

thinking how IDIOT people could be .. but no more than THAT idiot I had to face today.

I think I am going to bed.

I'm thinking I'm actually Glad to be getting back to work and back to 'normal'... won't wish the virus I had on ANYONE -- well ok no one here on AD :twisted: that's the ONE thing I hate about being a single parent... no one to help when I need a sick day... but we made it thru it and now I've got to get stuff ready for our return trip to Cinci... I HATE being put behind on packing-- I've gotta rush and do it all tonight-- hopefully I won't forget anything important!!

(Ps another reason I'm glad we'll be moving to Texas next year... one of my friends down there said if we were there already she'd have gotten A for me and he could've hung out w/her three toddlers a couple days-- and I could've focused on getting better. )

I am thinking its going t be a great time exploring socal :D Jolie will be arriving later this afternoon :)

I'm thinking... did I pack everything??? I REALLY need a stressfree weekend... should be easy with a 2.5 yr old and a 23 yr old right????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back