What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking how awesome I've marked THREE childhood dreams in last 4 days! a lot of walkings and carrying, and a lot of pictures! probably zillions of them. :aw:

thinking when the heck it'll be sunny so I can do my #amn oil spill project.

thinking how awesome I've marked THREE childhood dreams in last 4 days! a lot of walkings and carrying, and a lot of pictures! probably zillions of them. :aw:

thinking when the heck it'll be sunny so I can do my #amn oil spill project.

oil spill project? what's that?

I'm thinking about what a good movie I had just watched where Jackie Chan was just a regular actor- not action type of movie. It was a good movie. "Shinjuku Incident" and now it's quite late for me, so I gotta get myself into bed soon. :) GN

wee`

Thinking of how awesome my night was -

Went out on the town with just potts and myself with a bunch of hearing people for a farewell party....

There was that reporter from the Camera that did the story on Avery ASL night - she signs. A friend of the ladys whose is moving to cali.

There was that lady who is moving to California - She signs ASL very well.

There was that Chrisbill dude... Dude can play some mean foosball and sign. Chrisbill gets major props from me - We used to write/text eachother, and one day he brought it to himself to print an ABC card out and studied ABC's. Now we can sign with eachother very well.

There was that Captain McCracken of the Boulder's Finest browsing the bars to make sure things are well... He signed with us.

New waitress at the Sundowner - she can sign a little.

Met another lady via that newspaper reporter - she knew abcs but picked up sign lang very fast throughout the night. Told her she would make a great interpreter.

The gay guy that kept hitting on Potts all night long was picking up sign language as well..

This was just into the night, not during the day - a bunch more signers in the day.

Wow.... ASL is becoming very very commonplace in Boulder... I love it.

Thinking of how awesome my night was -

Went out on the town with just potts and myself with a bunch of hearing people for a farewell party....

There was that reporter from the Camera that did the story on Avery ASL night - she signs. A friend of the ladys whose is moving to cali.

There was that lady who is moving to California - She signs ASL very well.

There was that Chrisbill dude... Dude can play some mean foosball and sign. Chrisbill gets major props from me - We used to write/text eachother, and one day he brought it to himself to print an ABC card out and studied ABC's. Now we can sign with eachother very well.

There was that Captain McCracken of the Boulder's Finest browsing the bars to make sure things are well... He signed with us.

New waitress at the Sundowner - she can sign a little.

Met another lady via that newspaper reporter - she knew abcs but picked up sign lang very fast throughout the night. Told her she would make a great interpreter.

The gay guy that kept hitting on Potts all night long was picking up sign language as well..

This was just into the night, not during the day - a bunch more signers in the day.

Wow.... ASL is becoming very very commonplace in Boulder... I love it.
I gotta consider a visit to Boulder, CO.

thinkin how sunny it is and that i need to use AD a lot of more, missing my AD pals!

I am thinking about relaxing all week because it is my last week before returning to work full time since June 18th. Summer went by way toooooooooooo fast!

Just started raining here. 82.0 degrees and a moderate rain.

Sunny and 102 here.......or as we like to say August

trying not to give a fuck about that one , its too graphic LMAO

:lol: I was referring to Kirby

kirby.jpg

I am thinking about my son that turned 13 yesterday. He was away with his father on vacation in PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back