What Are You Reading Right now?

I'm reading "Until Tuesday: A wounded warrior and the dog who saved him."

The Solitary Summer by Elizabeth Von Arnim
John Thorndyke's Cases

a gardening book, can't recall the title.

I am reading a whole series or Paranormal Romances written by Christine Feehan. Right now, I am reading another in the Carpathian series. I also have 3 more for the Drake Sisters series. Didn't care much for the Ghost Walker series.

well, there wasnt much to see and there wasnt any good article either.
its not like it used to be, internet is probably the reason for its deterioration

Clockwork Prince & Blue Bloods: Lost in Time.

Barbaro - Dracula is really boring isn't it? I thought it was going to be all gothic and dark. But no! Phantom of the Opera was much better in the creepy department.

Cloak.

Then planning to read Sara Paretsky's new book Breakdown.

Assorted Star Trek novels... w/ the original characters/crew. :)

Easier Than You Think: the Buddhist Way to Happiness by Sylvia Boorstein

Places That Scare You: A Guide to Fearlessness in Difficult Times by Pema Chödrön

A STREET CAT CALLED BOB best feel good factor book i read in years..if you go on youtube and type in the title you see the cat and owner.i believe it best seller in uk at the moment and it all true

Just finished Star Trek novel, The Wounded Sky by Diane Duane. :thumb: Stayed up late to finish it. As is often the case, I would love to see a movie made of this plot line. Too bad Gene Roddenberry isn't with us any more, to do it justice, though. Dealt with "non-causal" sciences (think of The Tao of Physics). Interesting puzzling concepts... :P

Got two books from the library by Pema Chödrön, When Things Fall Apart and No Time to Lose. She is an American Buddhist nun and teacher.:bowdown:

Just finished Star Trek novel, The Wounded Sky by Diane Duane. :thumb: Stayed up late to finish it. As is often the case, I would love to see a movie made of this plot line. Too bad Gene Roddenberry isn't with us any more, to do it justice, though. Dealt with "non-causal" sciences (think of The Tao of Physics). Interesting puzzling concepts... :P

Got two books from the library by Pema Chödrön, When Things Fall Apart and No Time to Lose. She is an American Buddhist nun and teacher.:bowdown:

Dianne Duane writes the young adult series So You Want to be a Wizard and sequels. Those are pretty good books.

I am surprised to hear she writes for the Star Trek franchise.

Mastering IBM i and Succeeding with Technology. Not for fun, I promise. :lol:

Dianne Duane writes the young adult series So You Want to be a Wizard and sequels. Those are pretty good books.

I am surprised to hear she writes for the Star Trek franchise.

Publish date was 1983 on the Star Trek novel. I got a box of paperbacks, bought from a Trekkie years & years ago. Got stashed in the garage and just now found them again & dug them out. I've been having fun the past month. :D

Back