What Are You Reading Right now?

The entire last couple of pages were rather hilarious! :laugh2:

Sex lives of Cannibals by Maarten Troost What a bunch of laughs, I found this not only entertaining but informative because it talks about his experiences living on pacific islands in the middle of nowhere. Hint: it's not all fabulous!

We had so many books it was making the floor bow on the walls with bookcases.

Now due to my visual disability, I only have e books because everything is very large print for me.

Now I could travel the world with a giant library on one thin tablet.

this same with me and hope get a nook or ipad same reason....I do hate getting rid of books it like taking bits of your soul away

proof-of-heaven.jpeg

good read

We had so many books it was making the floor bow on the walls with bookcases.

Now due to my visual disability, I only have e books because everything is very large print for me.

Now I could travel the world with a giant library on one thin tablet.

I love my new Kindle Paperwhite cuz I can read it in dark and it's easy on my eyes to read for a long time. I sent a surprise gift to my friend in Canada - my old Kindle because I know she loves to read. I wrote a note and post it on kindle -

"So many books, so little time". -Frank Zappa

She loved it!

Imajica by Clive barker. I really live his super descriptive writing style and ability to be truly horrifying in print.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

the instructions on new anti biotics read them four times today that's all I read today

The Child Taker is Criminally Insane

Amazon Kindle cheap buy. Really long, and everybody dies..

I hope to meet you all soon. The last post was in July, which is encouraging. I'm reading The Writer's Journey. I gave up on the idea of writing for a living but this book also talks about archetypes, which I'm trying to understand because there are elements of myself that I want to understand. I don't really want to kill my whole self but there are parts of myself that I would like to see the back of.

Pukka's Promise, by Ted Keroasote, the author of previous dog book called Merle's Door. Pukka's Promise actually was a gift I gave my dad for his brithday, who also loves dogs and likes to read a lot now that he's retired. He loved the book and lent it to me.

Right now I'm in a sci-fi mood so I'm reading Up Against It by M.J. Locke. It's very good, actually. I tend to be picky with my sci-fi, it has to make sense and be realistic. After this book I'll probably go back to enjoying some historical fiction (Napoleonic era or Middle Ages, depending.)

Back