What Are You Reading Right now?

Didn't get any books at library this week, so I am reading a Harlequin Romance. The Long Shot by Ellen Hartman.

6a00e54ed05fc2883301156ecbe42d970c-250wi

and...
the+titan's+curse.jpg

Hi I'm Twiggy, I love the Black Dagger Brotherhood books but since I am all caught up in J.R Ward's books I am trying A Dark-Hunter Novel. I found Dark Side of the Moon and loved it. Later to find its like # 9 or something in the list so I am trying from book 1. Hope it's good :)

gave up with 'fiffty shades of grey'became boring but out of princple and for womens rights felt i should made effort,started 'thousand splendid suns' by khaled hosseini

Currently, I am reading, "The Rational Optimist." I highly recommend it.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Rational-Optimist-Prosperity-Evolves/dp/006145205X]Amazon.com: The Rational Optimist: How Prosperity Evolves (9780061452055): Matt Ridley: Books[/ame]

Chad Harbach's The Art of Fielding. It's about a college baseball team, especially about the shortstop and catcher. I root for two teams, but don't really follow baseball, so am surprised that I am enjoying this one so much. Am about halfway through the 500 pages.

Aside from my school books? I'm taking on 3 books at once. I'm a fast reader. I'm reading The Hunger Games, Misguided Angel by melissa de la cruz. I really like that book and I downloaded the Wattpad app and have been reading The Alpha Meets the Rogue which isn't too good.

A kids series on my Kindle called The Books of Elsewhere. It isn't Harry Potter, but it's ok.

The American Sniper and then Proof of Heaven

TCS finished From Luby's to the Legislature by Suzanna Gratia Hupp, and now I'm reading it. So far, it's got me rethinking some of my ideas about concealed carrying practices.

TCS finished From Luby's to the Legislature by Suzanna Gratia Hupp, and now I'm reading it. So far, it's got me rethinking some of my ideas about concealed carrying practices.

Hi there; can you share some of those ideas?

Ha a book about g-spot? That was funny.

Anyway yesterday I was so incredibly bored and being not a daily reader, I got a couple books to read. First was "In the Dark of the Night" by John Saul and one page (and I mean really one page) later, I closed the book and find something else. Second book was "The Future of Us" I already read to halfway maybe last year so I start reading from where I stopped and then I closed the book once again. Now third book was The Catcher in the Rye and start reading and reading and I finished the book in one waking time (I must admit it was the first time I ever finish read a novel in a single day). Now what do I think of the book? The written style is awesome, it's like reading a journal book. And the story itself is good. Some part of it was boring but at the same time I wish I could walk around the town and interact with people because my life is so damn boring that it's not even writing a journal about. Anyway the book is good and I'm glad I at least read a book.

Sapphire Eyes: The Secret Society of Magical... something. Can't remember the whole title , but it's a free Kindle book the author came here and gave a link to get.

Ha a book about g-spot? That was funny.

Anyway yesterday I was so incredibly bored and being not a daily reader, I got a couple books to read. First was "In the Dark of the Night" by John Saul and one page (and I mean really one page) later, I closed the book and find something else. Second book was "The Future of Us" I already read to halfway maybe last year so I start reading from where I stopped and then I closed the book once again. Now third book was The Catcher in the Rye and start reading and reading and I finished the book in one waking time (I must admit it was the first time I ever finish read a novel in a single day). Now what do I think of the book? The written style is awesome, it's like reading a journal book. And the story itself is good. Some part of it was boring but at the same time I wish I could walk around the town and interact with people because my life is so damn boring that it's not even writing a journal about. Anyway the book is good and I'm glad I at least read a book.

LOL, i made it up, took a while for someone to mention LOL...

but far out fancy you reading an entire novel in 1 day I couldnt do that

i never get a chance to read novels, as in winter i STUDY and in summer i repair house (my own), all summer, as i get sick of reading i want to give up study with in 5 years and start reading my OWN stuff
...grrr...it never ends

LOL, i made it up, took a while for someone to mention LOL...

but far out fancy you reading an entire novel in 1 day I couldnt do that

i never get a chance to read novels, as in winter i STUDY and in summer i repair house (my own), all summer, as i get sick of reading i want to give up study with in 5 years and start reading my OWN stuff
...grrr...it never ends

Ha oh really? I wouldn't guess that because it would make sense that the author was Linda Lovelace. Holy shit was my first thought when I first heard about her and deep throat.

By your own stuff, what genre do you write?

That's why I love movies. It takes too much of time to read a novel for only one story while watching a movie usually take you 1:30 to 2 hours. You'll have all the time in the world to read when you get old and retired and have nothing better to do.

Ha oh really? I wouldn't guess that because it would make sense that the author was Linda Lovelace. Holy shit was my first thought when I first heard about her and deep throat. :laugh2::laugh2: yep

By your own stuff, what genre do you write?
theory and reflection on all the things on mainstreaming and life...
not just feeling left out, but REALLY what it IS, its not a 'childhood thing' or the the 'bums' society prefers to ignore...its REAL, just as real as a coke in coke bottle in front of you in the coke machine...can't grasp it, but its right there if you'd give it a little attention (ie few cents or dollars) is same as if you'd really read or listen to the real story, not the hyped up shit

That's why I love movies. It takes too much of time to read a novel for only one story while watching a movie usually take you 1:30 to 2 hours. You'll have all the time in the world to read when you get old and retired and have nothing better to do.

yep. movies are cool, but sometimes books are better, imagination is in YOUR control not the directors'....

i mean how the story 'LOOKS' in your mind is up to your imagination...

Last edited:
Back