What Are You Eating For Snacks?

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm currently baking the cookies.

Sliced Granny Smith apples and Pearson's Mint candy.

Yummy, I remember about Pearson Mint's candy, but most restaurants here carry York mints.

I ate chocolate chip cookies and it is delicious. I bought Nestle frozen cookies at Walmart and Target.

It sounds like funnel cake in dot shape that where I bought at Gally in 2014.
One of my favorites especially with vanilla bean ice cream

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    185.9 KB · Views: 5
Got it now.

Funny, I thought it was dots after saw on Google image.
Depends who makes them. Mexicans make it flat deep fried dough like a fritter. They are very good, my old neighbor when I was a child , her bunuelos rocked!

Depends who makes them. Mexicans make it flat deep fried dough like a fritter. They are very good, my old neighbor when I was a child , her bunuelos rocked!

Interesting, I rather to buy real funnel cake (they use bigger one like pretzel with twist) at festival in Georgia over Gally because it tastes better.

I noticed that most Mexican restaurants in DC metro aren't good, but it is great in Alabama and Georgia.

Interesting, I rather to buy real funnel cake (they use bigger one like pretzel with twist) at festival in Georgia over Gally because it tastes better.

I noticed that most Mexican restaurants in DC metro aren't good, but it is great in Alabama and Georgia.

I pick authentic bunuelos over funnel cake anytime . Nothing like my grandma's cooking she's born and bred in Mexico

I pick authentic bunuelos over funnel cake anytime . Nothing like my grandma's cooking she's born and bred in Mexico

Alright, you are Mexican and I'm American (southern-midwestern). ;)

I am American born and raised in sunny California. I love L.A.

I means ethnicity/ancestry - Mexican American, or whichever - I don't know where your family are from.

Back