What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps YOU should quit making assumptions about things and people you have no clue about and stop spouting your diarrhea of the mouth ... Perhaps AD is part of her "alone time" you know people do come here to just talk and relax and goof off sometimes to get way from the stress of "real life" until people like YOU sap the fun right out of anything and twist it worse than a fat girls panties!!! :roll:

I enjoy this euphemism. :D :laugh2:

It's TRUE!!! :laugh2:

I had the same thought!!

Adding that to my repertoire

I am trying to figure out how to increase battery life on my phone. Ever since ntouch mobile upgraded to its current version, it's been draining my battery life. Makes me wish I am in the business of designing software.

I am trying to figure out how to increase battery life on my phone. Ever since ntouch mobile upgraded to its current version, it's been draining my battery life. Makes me wish I am in the business of designing software.

delete ntouch then

delete ntouch then

Wish I could. It's there for a reason-- so my parents can notify me if it gets to that point. Now what would be nice is if Z5 and P3 were direct callable, but they're not-- yet, which is why SVRS is still my best option.

I just got done paying my phone and cable bills online. Now that those are out of my way, I can turn my attention to this weekend, because starting next Monday, my house kitchen will undergo a major renovation project, due to start at 9 AM on 3/3/14 and be done by 3/14/14 by 5 PM. I will need to make major adjustments to my food shopping plans for the next 15 days, starting today.

Disney%2BLion%2BKing%2Bhot%2Btub%2Bgif%2B.gif

Hot tubs is so relaxing and with the jet water would feel nice as a massage.. :)

I am sitting in the hot tub. My parents have been putting in a pool with a hot tub the last month or so. It's officially open.

Rethinking moving out lol maybe I'll live here. Here in the hot tub. I can't get out anyway the air is cold haha

I just finished updating my tablet's firmware to its current version, because my Gmail account kept shutting down, until I realized that a firmware update was likely needed, and my guess was correct.

Hey, I don't know everyone's situation here. It's not like living with parents is a novel concept. There are many adults outside Alldeaf who lives with their parents.

I'm not a novel because I think vehicles with turbocharged engine are the best thing EVER. There are many people that thought of this idea long before I was ob face of Earth. I'm simply one of billion of people on the planet. That doesn't mean every cats would be able to clap. Maybe a cat or 2 will be able to clap.

Wondering if I should continue with alldeaf

Is it worth belonging to alldeaf?

Or should we find a new hobby?

Is it worth belonging to alldeaf?

Or should we find a new hobby?

Instead of posting information in your train thread, why don't you join our threads for discussion? Participate in our threads?

Of course it's worth belonging to alldeaf because you are deaf and can relate to us. Feel free to jump into any thread for any comments, sharing or questions.

Disney%2BLion%2BKing%2Bhot%2Btub%2Bgif%2B.gif

Hot tubs is so relaxing and with the jet water would feel nice as a massage.. :)

Hot tubs are very relaxing, but not close to a massage lol not if they're doing it right ;) :D

Nothing like putting on hot clothes right out of the dryer after a shower.

After my shower, I put clothes that I'm going to wear in the dryer for 5 minutes. It is heaven for cold days.

Nothing like putting on hot clothes right out of the dryer after a shower.

After my shower, I put clothes that I'm going to wear in the dryer for 5 minutes. It is heaven for cold days.

Me too!! Except when the zippers on my jeans burn me lol

Getting ready to head to the bank.

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using AllDeaf App mobile app

I am thinking about coming out of the closet. Yep I am really a fat girl. A Big fat girl. And I am pissed. All of you talking about the in and outs of sexual discrimination making snide remarks about me and the great brother and sisterhood of the obese. That fat girls panties thing that's it!!!

You should hear yourselves as read by me!

I am thinking about coming out of the closet. Yep I am really a fat girl. A Big fat girl. And I am pissed. All of you talking about the in and outs of sexual discrimination making snide remarks about me and the great brother and sisterhood of the obese. That fat girls panties thing that's it!!!

You should hear yourselves as read by me!

go girl.

I am serious as the heart attack I flirt with everyday. Stop and listen to yourselves and think. I am not trying to guilt anyone. Just try and match up your beliefs to a BIGGER reality.

I am serious as the heart attack I flirt with everyday. Stop and listen to yourselves and think. I am not trying to guilt anyone. Just try and match up your beliefs to a BIGGER reality.

Dances With Fat | Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness are Not Size Dependent

"I believe that basic respect and the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are not size dependent. I believe that it is impossible to tell somebody’s health based on their size. I believe that public health is about making options for health affordable and accessible to everyone, not making fat people’s bodies the public’s business. And I believe in respecting whatever choices others make about their bodies, whether or not they are the choices I would make."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back