What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading an absolutely fascinating book on the history of The Black Country. It was written in the 50's by a chap called Phil Drabble, who was a local writer, tradesman and occasional TV presenter. He spends a great deal of time bemoaning the change of the area with the old trades and industries dying out.
I know how he feels. I paid a visit back to my home town of Walsall (or Waersul if yow'm frum theeah, or Worlsall if yo ay) just 2 years ago and was surprised at how much the place had changed. Progress has a lot to answer for sometimes...

Having a 2nd FULL mug of coffee and hoping it gets rid of this developing headache.

Nothing to do with alcohol. Must be the weather change from snow storm yesterday to a slush city wind storm today!

:shock:

I'm happy that my speeding ticket got dismissed at the court so I don't have to pay anything.

The court isn't fun at all. :ugh:

Signed up for the expo in DC this spring and planning a long weekend. Haven't visited there for fun in a long time.

Writing out a message on FB wishing my nephew a Happy Birthday.

I am glad of everything on better effort. I am appreciate support to really. wonderful resolve I am lucky. no panic. still stay home my group home I am lots of issues. Hear new greats I am supports. I will soon back you back Alldeaf :)
I feeling take an better keep on touch you!

Great lots of appreciate to lots of things! things of good positive!

tumblr_mfcakjG6bV1rbj0d3o1_250.gif

Hubby just left to go to the mall to finish my shopping. I'm sitting here thinking of ALL the things I wish I could get done. He was smart and put all the gifts upstairs so there is no way I can get them to wrap with my broken leg.

It is a cold wet day here in California.

Sitting here with three dogs piled on top of me, and a little to the sides also. I think it's way too hot in here, but I guess they are chilly from their Christmas haircuts.

Wishing the sun was up already. Well, at least the days will be getting longer. Having a bit of SAD is so saddening. :(

Recovering from driving at 10-15 MPH for the last 2 1/2 hours. Had to do the driving so MIL could see her favorite neighborhoods and their Christmas lights. :mad:

Resting after being up for almost 24 hours yesterday.

About to go make the husband's lunch for work, he's on 3rd shift this week. boo

Just knocked off another cup of Southern Comfort Egg Nog....at 200 Calories, :giggle:...glad I only drink it once a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back